Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Paid In Full

Vote

• Total voters
I think y'all taken the percentage a lil to literately. The 93% ain't folks thinking the quality of the movie is 93%. It's of the 20,000 reviews, nearly 19k rated the film at least good or higher.

I know how they get to the %. We were also told to use that score as the baseline for our votes. So if we're not supposed to look at the 93% as the film having a score of 9.3/10, how exactly are we using the score as a baseline?

And while @AP21 liked your post, this is exactly how he was looking at the percentages while arguing with Goldie in the Scarface thread. I guess it's different in this thread.

I know how they get to the %. We were also told to use that score as the baseline for our votes. So if we're not supposed to look at the 93% as the film having a score of 9.3/10, how exactly are we using the score as a baseline?

And while @AP21 liked your post, this is exactly how he was looking at the percentages while arguing with Goldie in the Scarface. I guess it's different in this thread.
i misunderstood his point and redacted my cosign

@Elzo69Renaissance opinion is asscheek

'Duuuh....Why didn't they go into all the murders and point out where the bodies were?'

'Duuuhhh why didnt they shoot it in the actual apartment he got shot in?'

'Duuuhhhhhhhhh why didn't they use the car Az actually gave to Rich?'

It's a retelling of the story, not a documentary genius. This is why I dont take yall opinion serious yo

And while @AP21 liked your post, this is exactly how he was looking at the percentages while arguing with Goldie in the Scarface thread. I guess it's different in this thread.

Oh ok.

So @AP21 you want look at the 93% as the film being rated as an almost perfect film and decide if it's proper/under/over rated from there.

Gotcha.

Well based on that, it's overrated. It's a 75-80 tops movie. nowhere close to an perfect film.

A 93 score is fair imo. Could have even been a bit higher.

This actually might be the best of its kind, which is a low budget hood flick

@Elzo69Renaissance opinion is asscheek

'Duuuh....Why didn't they go into all the murders and point out where the bodies were?'

'Duuuhhh why didnt they shoot it in the actual apartment he got shot in?'

'Duuuhhhhhhhhh why didn't they use the car Az actually gave to Rich?'

It's a retelling of the story, not a documentary genius. This is why I dont take yall opinion serious yo
Which is omitted the parts of that story that would made it a better movie....the nigga who the movie is based on hates the movie... calling it a hood classic imo ain’t enough for u niggas?

Which is omitted the parts of that story that would made it a better movie....the nigga who the movie is based on hates the movie
He ain't hate that check he got, did he?

Even tho he was the star and the movie followed him, the other 2 characters got more love than he did. I can see some resentment for that

He ain't hate that check he got, did he?

Even tho he was the star and the movie followed him, the other 2 characters got more love than he did. I can see some resentment for that
I think he said he got jerked on the financial tip as well don’t quote me on that tho

I’ll look it up when I get a chance

I think he said he got jerked on the financial tip as well don’t quote me on that tho

I’ll look it up when I get a chance
Idc man

I'm sure he was at every screening cheesing hard as hell, basking in the limelight. However his story wasnt as interesting as Rich and Alpo, nor was Wood acting better than Mehki and Cam

At this point it is what it is. I just didnt like your opinion of why the movie was bad. Especially when it was filmed, a lot of it was still legend and lore. It was only so much they was gonna talk about and show.

20yrs laters and niggas cant wait to self snitch *word to Vlad and all them other hood gossip YouTube channels* so I'm sure the next 'hood movie' will be more accurate

Based on the score its overrated.

A undeniable classic tho.

Maybe we should take rt, IMDb, google scores and make some kind of metric. Don't ask me how tho. I don't work here.

Back