Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Crazy huh
I mean....I said something similar in the thread about the last special. He's Dave so everything he say gon get a hearty laugh from fans whether there's actual nutritional value in it or not.

Once you hit a certain level the real bag dont come til you fall off 🤷🏾‍♀️

I’m gonna go take off my Kia emblem and replace it with a Mercedes one. Now I’m driving a Mercedes. I like it.

Aye...this reminds of the SUV craze back in early 2000's. At Black Bikers weekend, we saw a lot of mofos tryin to pass Suburbans as Yukons. Folks would call them out on it too..

Lol!!

Last edited:
@GNS if all you're gonna do is give a negative reaction to every post of mine at least don't be a bitch about it and actually comment instead of hiding behind an alias

Last edited:
@GNS if all you're gonna do is give a negative reaction to every post of mine at least don't be a bitch about it and actually comment instead of hiding behind an alias
I don't have an alias blackrai... sorry, bitch
Bitch I don't have an alias
A negative reaction means I disagree and a positive reaction to someone counter arguing your points means I agree with them.

What is there you don't get?

U people talk in circles all day not changing your stances and u enjoy it. I enjoy lurking/skimming.

Keep entertaining me and get tf on b4 I change the channel this shit ain't interactive kmt
GleamingPotableDingo-size_restricted.gif

Back