Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

Damn they might have been off the books but idk really... Coleman Young from though from what I was told handled business a lil bit different during his run as Mayor though but Detroit politics has/still crazy shit like Gil Hill putting in on a bid to hit White Boy Rick. Them cops did him dirty af and knew they were wrong b/c he was underaged when they put all that shit on him.

Coleman Young was dirty as shit; I don't care what anybody says. He allowed shit to happen as long as he was taken care of. I knew of a Chaldean businessman that got his start moving weight, and he was buddy-buddy with Coleman. Never got busted and cats knew all about it. Wasn't a secret at all. There's pictures of the two of them smiling, shaking hands, chillin and shit.

Cats was still talking about Big Foe in the present tense all the way through high school.

The shit that Coleman Young got rid of was the STRESS Unit

For those that don't know, the STRESS Unit was a bait Unit. They would go out on the streets hoping someone would attempt to rob them but instead of arresting them, they would just kill them outright

Those assholes still ride three/four deep in unmarked cars

That hasn't changed

The shit that Coleman Young got rid of was the STRESS Unit

For those that don't know, the STRESS Unit was a bait Unit. They would go out on the streets hoping someone would attempt to rob them but instead of arresting them, they would just kill them outright

Those assholes still ride three/four deep in unmarked cars

That hasn't changed

Whoa.

So the YouTube streets saying Tyre was smashing one of the cops girl

not sure if true but that would be crazy
I mean, the shit seems mad personal. I was wondering the whole time if there was some sort of history between them or something.

It would make sense too given he kept trying to run and get away. Tyre knew what they were there to do.

Yes they are black but we gonna act like it’s not a history of black folks putting uniform above their skin color. Whole spook who say by the door. And it’s been shown numerous times cops can be fucking nuts and it’s well documented and recorded. If it was one white cop abd one latino and the rest brothers it wouldn’t matter.
That badge does something to them yea they all have tendency to power trip, but from personal experience black cops been the worse of any group to get pulled over by. I don't know why they act like that but those type of dudes is the worst.. they will flex on you to the max even if you completely innocent, as far as i'm concerned they're devils and from hell. Any ethnicity can do this, but dude i got fronted on the most by black cops. I was checking a video on YT of one of the news programs in my city (Isaiah Factor) discussing this and it's pretty much unanimous agreement in the comments by all the other black people that we the worst for us to get pulled over by.

That badge does something to them yea they all have tendency to power trip, but from personal experience black cops been the worse of any group to get pulled over by. I don't know why they act like that but those type of dudes is the worst.. they will flex on you to the max even if you completely innocent, as far as i'm concerned they're devils and from hell. Any ethnicity can do this, but dude i got fronted on the most by black cops. I was checking a video on YT of one of the news programs in my city (Isaiah Factor) discussing this and it's pretty much unanimous agreement in the comments by all the other black people that we the worst for us to get pulled over by.

Agreed actually. This has been my experience as well.

Didn’t watch the video, but heard one of the cops showed up after the first four and was in street clothes. They saying he was the one who’s wife was giving it up to Tyre.

ol... "let me chime in with something that sounds provocative and smart but actually makes zero fucking sense" head ass.

Yea I literally thought black excellence was like school related or getting a good job. If she saying how becoming cops is joining white supremacy I’d get it.

So if dude wife was given the innards to bruh,
Why not step to him outside the job if he knew who was hitting?

fucking coward
That’s the problem. When power is given to cowards they’ll abuse it. And a lot of police are cowards looking for power.

If you think about it, for there to be so many police officers, you never hear about them doing anything brave in the face of danger. They either need half of the force to have their back or they run or just do nothing.

Back