Welcome To aBlackWeb

Turn ons.

Beards...woo wee. And im talkin about the ones that connect. Im also a sapiosexual. I love when men can teach me new things. His sense of humor has to match mine. Otherwise, he would stay hurt bc Im roasting on a daily. And them grey sweatpants too.

Personality 1st & foremost.Obviously phat booty. But it's little things.

Like the way a woman lays on her stomach in just her panties while watching tv, and she got her booty arched a lil.

That lower back area...my gawd. Love gently massage that area. Feeling that soft skin is relaxing to me.

Personality wise: Sense of humor and down to earth. I cant stand a dry vapid ass bitch

Looks: Lips, hips and dat ass

And just the subtle feminine things yall do. The way you say certain words, your walk, your touch

And when a woman is comfortable with her sexuality... especially aggressiveness...when she just take the dick when she want it...

Love it when a woman can keep up intellectually... Nothing worse than a woman who doesn't know what's going on in the world around her.

Passionate about something. Doesn't really matter what it is, as long as its not detrimental. I love seeing the faces of women who light up when speaking on their favor subjects

Big lips. Love biting the bottom lip of my S/O

Eh, everybody already said what I was gonna say, so I'ma just say them tough aggressive tom boyish chicks turn me on.

I'm talking one of them michelle rodriguez type chicks

Boobs and freckles and not necessarily in that order

Oddly enough, braces. Idk what it is but I like the way they look on certain females. I'm always trying to make her smile for some reason

Tiger stripes

This

and this
Minus the c cup thing. I'm a titty connoisseur.

On my Simp shit though. Can't beat s pretty smile.
Feelings on the C cup. Pfff betta go look at the titty pic thread. Lol

Don't act like you didn't know lol

Ol " I may or may not be familiar with her work" lookin ass
Not really, but...

giphy.gif

Back