Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

Its hilarious niggas say this and think somehow they'll be above feeling the after affects of this country burning down and somehow come out on top
It's pitiful when niggas talk cynically about being anywhere near the "top" when they've been at the bottom for over 400 years.

Patriotic ass nigga

I'm considering voting for Trump.

I despise this stinkin country and it needs to burn. Terrible incompetent mismanagement in the highest position in government is a good place to start. In the ashes of their world, Black people will build a better one.
I've seen this sentiment in the conscious community. I agree but I can't bring myself to actually give trump my vote.

I can't do it

SecondaryTornAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

I've seen this sentiment in the conscious community. I agree but I can't bring myself to actually give trump my vote.

I can't do it

SecondaryTornAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

I posted this in the presidential thread but maybe it will get more of a response in here...

How yall feel about this?

throughout most of this election cycle some folks have been saying until they act right... let the dems and by extension the whole country suffer without the black vote... soooo... with demographics changing... do yall feel the need to possibly change tactics at this point or naw?

That is a crazy way of thinking. Like just don’t vote. Why vote for somebody you know is against everything you about in hopes of chaos lol like it’s gonna be revolution or f he gets re elected

That is a crazy way of thinking. Like just don’t vote. Why vote for somebody you know is against everything you about in hopes of chaos lol like it’s gonna be revolution or f he gets re elected

Sounds like some folks just want an excuse for anarchy and feel like it makes more sense to just start from scratch and try and pick the pieces up from there instead of trying to fix shit incrementally

You the idiot that thinks somehow voting for Trump will somehow result in Black people benefiting from this country burning as if it hasn't been lighting niggas on fire since before it's inception. That's some naive kid shit right there
You don't know how government actually translates to society. In an inherently racist system ran competently, blacks will suffer the most. You ignorant dumbass. Dont keep talking tough when you don't know what you talking about boy. You goofy ass nigga

You don't know how government actually translates to society. In an inherently racist system ran competently, blacks will suffer the most. You ignorant dumbass. Dont keep talking tough when you don't know what you talking about boy. You goofy ass nigga

The fact you think telling you you're wrong is talking tough further shows that you have a very limited understanding of things beyond a base level. You think this country burning won't burn Black folks the most along with it? Your plan is to sacrifice even more Black people just to see shit burn. That's not caring about Black people or acting in our best interest in the short or the long term... that's being selfish and caring about yourself because you somehow think you would be one of the one's to make it out on the otherside. Nigga trying to be a revolutionary and can't even think past the 1st step of the plan

You think this country burning won't burn Black folks the most along with it?

Fox News and them literally blamed the 2008 Financial Crisis on poor black people trying to buy homes.

They will absolutely burn the country down and then blame us for it.

The fact you think telling you you're wrong is talking tough further shows that you have a very limited understanding of things beyond a base level. You think this country burning won't burn Black folks the most along with it? Your plan is to sacrifice even more Black people just to see shit burn. That's not caring about Black people or acting in our best interest in the short or the long term... that's being selfish and caring about yourself because you somehow think you would be one of the one's to make it out on the otherside. Nigga trying to be a revolutionary and can't even think past the 1st step of the plan

yeesh....
200.gif

1604111988382.gif

This is a good post I respect it but it's basically the "nuance" argument Marc was making.

Trump is by far the worst candidate of the three but, at least between Hillary and trump, both are /were pandering. In my opinion hers was worse bc she was mocking a stereotype and offered nothing. She literally thought that alone was enough.

Maybe head to head with trump it's easy to say "theres levels, theres nuance, it's not the same thing" but that's bc trump is so dirty he can go head to head with a shitty pamper and make it look clean compared to him. It's still a shitty pamper though ?

I find it a little weird that you keep trying to shift this conversation toward "pandering".

Like... thanks for your concern but we can make political decisions based on some sht that has nothing to do with condiment choices or celebrity endorsements.

damn-wwe-gif-5.gif

Back