Welcome To aBlackWeb

true or false?

Facts, most of the people I've known grown up that had Christianity as core trait of their being, were some of the most devisive, hateful, and scandalous people I've ever known. To me their claim to religion was nothing more than a claim to a gang.
A lot of monsters use positions of trust and faith to prey on people. It's disgusting and I'm sorry that happened to you

yup. even worse when niggas get to arguing and cussing right after church. literally 6 secs after the last “aaahhhhhman” was sung

My grandmother lived around the block from a deacon in her church. That nigga STAYED cussin me and my cousins out for playing in the vacant lot across the street from his house. He didn't own it or anything, nigga just ain't like us over there.

Where have I doubted religion....

the topic is about church defined as in a house of worship

I am pointing out one of the main reason why ppl tend to avoid houses of worship

And I'm saying that using that nigga is low hanging fruit and wont really get to the answer being searched for in this thread. It ain't always the obvious clear cut hypocrisy that gets people. Like Race said it's the day to day little shit that turns people away from church. Those are the things that will give more insight as to why someone may leave the church. I say this as someone who grew up in a family full of church going people and me being the odd man out never wanting to go at all.

And I'm saying that using that nigga is low hanging fruit and wont really get to the answer being searched for in this thread. It ain't always the obvious clear cut hypocrisy that gets people. Like Race said it's the day to day little shit that turns people away from church. Those are the things that will give more insight as to why someone may leave the church. I say this as someone who grew up in a family full of church going people and me being the odd man out never wanting to go at all.
I could go on....

I just came from the church to help clean snow off the lot.

I ain't even going to service. Just don't want any old people to die ??‍♂️

I just came from the church to help clean snow off the lot.

I ain't even going to service. Just don't want any old people to die ??‍♂️
Its amazing that you care about people that arent urself or that ur not responsible for.

Folks act surprised that there are heathens and hypocrites in church.

That's where they go to seek redemption of course there's terrible people in church. It's a form of group therapy, imo.

I think it's important to develop your own understanding of God.

If you can do that by yourself and your own logic then cool.

But if you're needing the support of others tryna walk the same path, then join them.

What I'm tryna say is...

The doors of the church are open...

At least they will be after I pass around this collection plate, ushers block the doors...

It would be cool if the reality of church from church goers was "we heathens, seeking redemption, have patience with us"..but the reality of church goers is "yall heathens, god gone take care of you for me, Ion got the patience for yo shit"..

I've legit been to rehab centers with more genuine and open hearted people than I've dealt with when it comes to confessed church goers. Difference is, them folk on the street dont lie to themselves about who they are, so they dont feel the need to lie to you neither

Them old baptist no AC churches singing old Baptist hymns service ending a 3 are dying.

What's in are non denominational churches where service ends at 12 and people leave for Sunday brunch afterwards

Its amazing that you care about people that arent urself or that ur not responsible for.
It has been abundantly made clear that church folk are the biggest guilt shamers in the history of humanity

" You know sister Pearson busted her hip on the snow this morning..... Brother Gregory was tryna shovel... But his back ain't what it used to be" ?

I think alot of it is what yall are saying on a more direct observation of hypocrisy or lack of practicality as well

But really its the internet and info age as well because on deeper level people have access to much more information to find out that things aren't what they are presented to be on face so to speak.

And no everything isn't just a 'conspiracy theory', In a nutshell theres no such thing as a 'real' religion on Earth. Religion is a man-made concept out of more ancient myth. It's just the mythology of the day. The spiritual/god is real but it's much further down rabbit hole them most willing or capable to go.

Folks act surprised that there are heathens and hypocrites in church.

That's where they go to seek redemption of course there's terrible people in church. It's a form of group therapy, imo.

I think it's important to develop your own understanding of God.

If you can do that by yourself and your own logic then cool.

But if you're needing the support of others tryna walk the same path, then join them.

What I'm tryna say is...

The doors of the church are open...

At least they will be after I pass around this collection plate, ushers block the doors...

See and this is something I noticed about the comments in this thread too that was concerning to me. Most people commentary is on the observed behavior of others not being Christian like or holy which is fine.
However, this kinda shows the 'group' think mentality of many religious folk in general because most of the focus is placed on the behavior of the next individual as opposed to the authenticity of the doctrine itself. There's no effort or focus put into a thorough analysis of what the religion actually is to see forest for trees..
In other words if folk in the church was acting holy as they should so to speak then people would embrace on some sheep group think shit it seems, but it would still remain bs none the less ?

It has been abundantly made clear that church folk are the biggest guilt shamers in the history of humanity

" You know sister Pearson busted her hip on the snow this morning..... Brother Gregory was tryna shovel... But his back ain't what it used to be" ?
Know what funny, at times I'll be hard on myself and proactively feel shame if I feel I slighted someone that I think likes me. But if someone actively tries to make me feel shame, I turn into a total fuck nigga on GP

Ida been like..

"Oh word, where was u ?"

So we know the church is full of folks not practicing what they preach. My mom always said there is someone somewhere living right. Be that someone. Don't follow man follow God. I didn't see her do anything against what we were taught. I like to believe she was that someone. My wife always says ur mom showed us it's possible. We ain't gonna play church. We can't fool God.

So we know the church is full of folks not practicing what they preach. My mom always said there is someone somewhere living right. Be that someone. Don't follow man follow God. I didn't see her do anything against what we were taught. I like to believe she was that someone. My wife always says ur mom showed us it's possible. We ain't gonna play church. We can't fool God.

There are also people out there living right without acknowledging a God figure

These are the people who intrigue me, and who I seek to emulate

There are also people out there living right without acknowledging a God figure

These are the people who intrigue me, and who I seek to emulate

If a person follows some other doctrine and lives by it then that's wassup. I'm good with whatever or whomever a person does or doesn't believes in. It's all about respecting a person's free will.

Back