Welcome To aBlackWeb

true or false?

^^^^^This as well as seeing their parents “church it up” in tha name of “Hey-Zeus” only to spend their whole life in tha same positions they always been in and prolly no better off than tha generation before them smh

yup. even worse when niggas get to arguing and cussing right after church. literally 6 secs after the last “aaahhhhhman” was sung

With all that said, more millenials are still religious than not.

Most my friends always be bringing up god when shit goes right.

I respect everyones beliefs and more power to yall, but I personally can't wait for a world with more none believers than believers.

There's a strong concentration of millennials that still kind that church life..... But as a whole is has lost its whole on this generation and the ones afterwards.

Back in the 80's and 90's many black kids were damn near forced to go like it was mandatory.... Yet everything about many churches it's catered to the older members... So church always felt like a boring ass chore.

Now a days, it's like if you don't want to go... Nobody is forcing you....so why go? ??‍♂️

But those congregations where they cater to youth, have a lot of young preachers who relate to the generations, lots of involvement.... They still be jumping.

My nephew 22, he preaches and it seems like he stay going live at some lit church event

With all that said, more millenials are still religious than not.

Most my friends always be bringing up god when shit goes right.

I respect everyones beliefs and more power to yall, but I personally can't wait for a world with more none believers than believers.

i see what youre saying but statistic wise, Millenials are far less religious. i mean just step on instagram or facebook and theres a gang of mfers talking about chakras and meditation

i rarely see anybody at church unless its someones homegoing service ?

Church is full of hypocrites and fuck niggas
So is the rest of the world. So is this forum.

So is literally everywhere you go.

Go ahead and lie to me to tell me where only real niggaz and honest people go. Where in society is there an overabundance of morally righteous people with no faults.

What institution in our entire society can make the claim that not one corrupt person is in their ranks?

Millennials
So is the rest of the world. So is this forum.

So is literally everywhere we you go.

Go ahead and lie to me to tell me where only real niggaz and honest people go. Where in society is there an overabundance of morally righteous people with no faults.

What institution in the our entire society can make the claim that not one corrupt person is in their ranks?
I expect better from ppl chosen by the lord fam

Nah. My mama wasn’t super churchy. I mean we went but I’ve always hated as far back as I can remember. The shit just didn’t make sense to me.

Millennials

I expect better from ppl chosen by the lord fam
Bruh they just people.

Nothing more nothing less. You can'tb even trust the people we elect ourselves. We supposed to believe people are "chosen" by the Lord.

See the thing is.... Every breathing person has common sense. And if what a person is kicking don't sound right to you inner judgement. Distance yourself from that person.

Don't matter if it's a preacher, a teacher, a parent, a politician, anybody....

If a person is untrustworthy.... Then that's just who they are. It ain't shit for a liar to tell a lie.

So just because someone says they were chosen by God. Because someone says they are anointed....or says anything of that regard does not make it true.

Nothing is stopping a liar and deceiving person to move thru the church. People just gotta use their common sense to see their actions ain't matching their words.

Isn’t that what religious leaders claim to be? I

“ I was chosen by the lord to bring you this message”
And you believe them just off that statement alone?

Something that can be rehearsed?

Like nothing is forcing you to believe a person claims other than your personal willingness.

If a person isn't convincing you, that's not your fault. They just aren't convincing.

Its not just the millenials

a lot of people checking out of church because they've seen some crooked shit or just feel that its a money grab these days

i know quite a few old heads who grew up in the church that aint even in the church anymore cause they say they can praise god from their own homes and read their bibles at home and all that shit

My mama went through this tent revival/going to see the prophets phase back in 08 and that shit lasted for like 3 years. She would be giving all her time and money to them but then some shady shit started happening behind the scenes n now she rarely ever go to church anymore at all.

Church is full of hypocrites and fuck niggas

Like Du said you got hypocrites and fuck niggas everywhere

there are those church going folks who fit the stereotype of acting high and mighty but then not being shit outside of church but you also got those who will keep it 100 and tell u they not perfect.

they'll tell u straight up that they slip up from time to time, so not all of em are the same

Back