Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trick Daddy Arrested On Cocaine Possession and DUI Charges

You are wrong.

If you follow the code you can sell coke. As long as it is uncut nobody will bother you.

The DEA goes after the people that sell garbage. People that buy a kilo and cut it into three kilos of cocaine mixed with rat poison.

Rich people (i.e. politicians, CEOs, and Hollywood celebrities) are in a social circle where certain drugs are acceptable, as long as you don't cut it.

It's really that simple.

I've been getting coke from the same dealer since 2009. I've never had a problem.

Every time I hook somebody up with my dealer they cook it up and smoke crack, then they cut it to make up for what they smoked. They get arrested every time.

But my dealer never has a problem because she doesn't cut it. As far as I know she's been in business for 10+ years with no problems.

Theme song for this thread

You are wrong.

If you follow the code you can sell coke. As long as it is uncut nobody will bother you.

The DEA goes after the people that sell garbage. People that buy a kilo and cut it into three kilos of cocaine mixed with rat poison.

Rich people (i.e. politicians, CEOs, and Hollywood celebrities) are in a social circle where certain drugs are acceptable, as long as you don't cut it.

It's really that simple.

I've been getting coke from the same dealer since 2009. I've never had a problem.

Every time I hook somebody up with my dealer they cook it up and smoke crack, then they cut it to make up for what they smoked. They get arrested every time.

But my dealer never has a problem because she doesn't cut it. As far as I know she's been in business for 10+ years with no problems.

you're clearly trolling at this point.

man this shit a publicity stunt to get ppl talkin. that lil charge ain't nothing! Trick a street nigga with two strikes. dude know how move. Trick hairline wasn't like that last week. Again this a publicity stunt for the talk show

No. If you sell uncut cocaine the police won't mess with you.

The police (DEA/FBI) go after people that cut drugs into something else and sell it. Like if you start off with a kilo of cocaine and cut it into three bricks of cocaine cut with rat poison. That's who the DEA goes after.
tenor.gif

First of all. Quit dry snitchin'. Why even mention your dealer at all? Now they know to look for a female.
Second of all. Maybe she never got caught dealing to you bcuz she ain't even selling you real coke. You sniffin baby powder cuzzin. Her other customers are getting the real.

man this shit a publicity stunt to get ppl talkin. that lil charge ain't nothing! Trick a street nigga with two strikes. dude know how move. Trick hairline wasn't like that last week. Again this a publicity stunt for the talk show
Alternatively, he has a drug problem and they happened to arrest him on a night he ran out of bigen.

@5 Grand what else did you talk to george bush sr about?

We talked about the civil rights movement. He said that in the 1970s Black people wore ridiculous looking outfits with big hats, bellbottoms, platform shoes and shirts that had collars that spread out to their shoulders. He said that these Black people had college degrees and were trying to represent the Black community and uplift the condition of African-Americans but the clothes they wore made them look silly. I told them that it was probably the White man that encouraged them to dress that way. There were a lot of Blaxploitation films where the lead characters and cast dressed like that, so the people in the Black communities thought that was the new style so they dressed like that too.

He said, "It's not White people that are your enemy, it's the jews". He said that jewish people have the power to shape public opinion via Hollywood and can green light movies that portray Black people as looking foolish. He went on to say, "If you want world peace kill the jews".

Word is bond.

We talked about the civil rights movement. He said that in the 1970s Black people wore ridiculous looking outfits with big hats, bellbottoms, platform shoes and shirts that had collars that spread out to their shoulders. He said that these Black people had college degrees and were trying to represent the Black community and uplift the condition of African-Americans but the clothes they wore made them look silly. I told them that it was probably the White man that encouraged them to dress that way. There were a lot of Blaxploitation films where the lead characters and cast dressed like that, so the people in the Black communities thought that was the new style so they dressed like that too.

He said, "It's not White people that are your enemy, it's the jews". He said that jewish people have the power to shape public opinion via Hollywood and can green light movies that portray Black people as looking foolish. He went on to say, "If you want world peace kill the jews".

Word is bond.

Back