Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Tiger King

91433277_3968385173171944_8427304641724678144_o.jpg

giphy.gif

The one thing though that had me smh and I was dozing in and out but how did the wife update the power of attorney if the nigga is missing
If the nigga left a will and is declared dead then the executor is appointed and follows that will ..... so that part confused me
He couldn't be declared dead until 5 years of missing. shit still seems like an obvious red flag though. not only did she update but she worded it to say "in the case of my disappearance" instead of in the case of my death

He couldn't be declared dead until 5 years of missing. shit still seems like an obvious red flag though. not only did she update but she worded it to say "in the case of my disappearance" instead of in the case of my death
My point is how can update it if he s not around

I dont know what it is about meth that makes folks willing to fuck they're whole life up. Cant trust any drug that rots your teeth out and has you switching teams with a 50 year old hillbilly

Man...........

They set Joe Exotic up big time.

This was sadly entertaining as fuck to watch. It was sad because of how all the main characters preyed on young or addicted riddled individuals. I mean it was one of the main things that kept popping up with Joe, the guy who ran the zoo in myrtle beach, the guy who took the zoo from Joe, and even Carole a little.

Not gonna lie

I feel like @Duwop that this shit getting the hypebeast treatment

I'll watch once the buzz dies down

Back