Welcome To aBlackWeb

Golden

Administrator

always liked this vid. she good with words n i wish she had more of her work up online. still dk if i agree. gimme ur thots pls.

Last edited:
I don't care for marriage
That being said

I agree she needs to do better. Is marriage the answer? Maybe yes maybe no. She could get married and divorce like a lotta people do. What's the difference? She could do everything she did for another man whose not her husband if he's doing all that for her too and he wants to be with her. It all depends on the people

Sooooo...she mad b/c she agreed to be the side chick, and upset ole boy moved on to a woman he felt was worthy to be wife you?

Is that what I'm understanding from that?

Sooooo...she mad b/c she agreed to be the side chick, and upset ole boy moved on to a woman he felt was worthy to be wife you?

Is that what I'm understanding from that?
Was she a side chick? Did her ex dude get married?

I thought he just didn't wanna marry her so he could date and mess around, not get married. I'm lost now

Was she a side chick? Did her ex dude get married?

I thought he just didn't wanna marry her so he could date and mess around, not get married. I'm lost now

Well when she said "friend", that only means she was a side, fwb, or the safety net.

Either way, she chose to stay wit the nigga. She accepted her roll in hopes the brotha would commit to her. But I'm guessing he chose someone else.

Last edited:
Well when she said "friend", that only means she was a side, fwb, or the safety net.

Either way, she chose to stay wit the nigga. She accepted her roll in hopes the brotha would commit to her. But I'm guessing her chose someone else.
Ohh gotcha.. this video's old, I wonder if she's married now?

Hol' up

You think she's cute?

[';;l;

JecoxcE_zpsimwxk4d8.png

you ain't know this??

thin about every chick with a big ass gap in their teeth...

i bet a dollar and a doughnut 100/100 she was a stone cold freak

lol that's why i used the weebay gif, u might be onto something with that. This one bitch named tina had a big ass gap and she was one of the freakiest bitches I fucked with, I smutted her out pretty bad tho

Back