Welcome To aBlackWeb

This man shows “appreciation” for his fiancé

That's real love

Why he gotta lie and tell her she the most beautiful and smartest woman in the world when he know and she know that's she not?

Real love is when you are content with how average your mate is.

Tom Brady can say his wife is the most beautiful woman in the world and actually mean that shit.

This man ain't Tom Brady.

All that, "you the most beautiful, the smartest" is cap. It's emotional gaslighting, because if that man cheat on her, she gonna be like, "but he told me I am the most beautiful woman in the world."

After I hit 30, I vowed to never lie to a woman ever again. I don't care what it is.

Real love for regular motherfuckers is when you are content with how average your mate is. Average looks, average money, average intelligence and that's fine for you. You love them for their intangibles, like you like how she rub your feet after a shift at the warehouse. Or the notes she leave your lunchbox.

Most people don't understand love, this brother does.

man stfu women don’t factually believe they the most beautiful because their man said it’s just what you do if you want a nice regular relationship

So you gonna tell the whole internet that you settled. SMH...the gaslighting.

And she is gorgeous.

Look at him. He ain't a settle, he got what he can get him.

Every man what a swimsuit model.

Every woman with 6 foot plus billionaire with a body like prime Arnold.

But reality is you most likely ain't gonna get that.

You gonna get what can get.

Very few people end up with their ideal mate.

man stfu women don’t factually believe they the most beautiful because their man said it’s just what you do if you want a nice regular relationship

Telling someone lies is what you gotta do to have a nice relationship lol.

This is why love and romance in the modern era is doomed.

People feel the need to gas they mate up instead of telling the truth.

If she felt offended by it then good luck to him trying to fix that because I bet someone is in her dms shooting their shot

Look at him. He ain't a settle, he got what he can get him.

Every man what a swimsuit model.

Every woman with 6 foot plus billionaire with a body like prime Arnold.

But reality is you most likely ain't gonna get that.

You gonna get what can get.

Very few people end up with their ideal mate.

You're right, based off the little I saw on his profile, he actually lucked up because like I said imo she absolutely beautiful. This post tho comes off as though he feels like he settled for her.

You don't go on the internet and give backhanded compliments to your soon to be wife. How about saying how beautiful and intelligent she is and leave at that? I don't think the average person is trying to be the MOST anything.

You're right, based off the little I saw on his profile, he actually lucked up because like I said imo she absolutely beautiful. This post tho comes off as though he feels like he settled for her.

You don't go on the internet and give backhanded compliments to your soon to be wife. How about saying how beautiful and intelligent she is and leave at that? I don't think the average person is trying to be the MOST anything.

Bruh kinda slow lol.

Honestly, that shit read like some shit a drunk/high person would come up with that sounds good in their fucked up mindstate but immediately is recognizable as stupid once that person sobers up.

Telling someone lies is what you gotta do to have a nice relationship lol.

This is why love and romance in the modern era is doomed.

People feel the need to gas they mate up instead of telling the truth.

Lol this ain’t based in the modern era Shakespeare and write no love sonnet saying the chick he live is ugly. In history niggas don’t call they wife ugly when they bugging her up. You know this but you’re anti regular relationships. If he said she was beautiful I don’t see how that’s wrong. Like use your imagination. I think she knows she ain’t a world most beautiful but your spouse ain’t supposed to say that. Saying she just average ain’t gonna help ya

Back