Welcome To aBlackWeb

This illustration is insane to even think about.

Black history month starts tomorrow...

Niggaz bout to be on their best bullshit like

"Hold my Henny,... We got next,"

Society is building it's way to collapse. It's been on this course since we could even conceive of our humanness. The way we have structured our society isnt build to last. Foundation is the most important when building something stable, and this society is highly unstable. There is a wack culture of "euqlity" which is psuedo-euqlity made to give people a false sense of equality because eulquality means equal, not some starving right now, some with no clean water to drink, some so poor they have to beg, etc. Imo, things are pretty mellow compared to how bad its going to get, and thankfully I wont be alive for it.

Society is building it's way to collapse. It's been on this course since we could even conceive of our humanness. The way we have structured our society isnt build to last. Foundation is the most important when building something stable, and this society is highly unstable. There is a wack culture of "euqlity" which is psuedo-euqlity made to give people a false sense of equality because eulquality means equal, not some starving right now, some with no clean water to drink, some so poor they have to beg, etc. Imo, things are pretty mellow compared to how bad its going to get, and thankfully I wont be alive for it.
Narcissism 101 LMAO. Fuck it man do your thing

Back