Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Everybody Has Done.... Except You.

I've never owned a watch as an adult. No point when cellphones tell me the time, waste of a purchase

Easier to look at your wrist than constantly pulling your phone out your pocket... plus all the notifications, never have to reach for my phone... I see all calls, texts etc

you’re missing out tbh...

I'll wear Nike and Adidas when it comes to causal wear and workout sneakers. Part of me doesn't want to spend $225+ sneakers, that cost $5 to make.

just copped some $40 Puma running shoes and they were 100x more comfortable than the more expensive running shoes...

I copped some Kobe’s a few years ago and those damn things hurt my feet

Allergies...found out young after I damn near died eatin’ a walnut...they tested me for everything a nigga can be allergic to...and I’m allergic to mad shit but I’ve known for as long as I can remember not to eat any eggs and at least pistachios, walnuts, cashews or Brazil nuts

And anytime it’s happened by accident...I’ve damn near died...shits wack tbh

my son is the same... mad allergies to wack dairy, eggs, nuts... basically his diet is vegan for all that.

Prolly just tha whole “wanting to still be a live thing”...

I know...I know...that’s ho nigga shit

:dfbruh:lol

at least there’s “just egg”, pretty damn close to an egg you can get... my boy loves it, I don’t mind it

Nope.

People have told me when you get the flu, YOU’LL KNOW IT!

I have no reason to lie to you.

I’ve had bad colds before, but that ain’t the flu.

Unless there’s different strains of the flu that just feel like the common cold.

9827A43C-6B35-4539-9C77-ADBD1C4C06B0.gif

Lmao at gold grill.

I know that what folks get most of the time just never heard a nigga actually say gold grill. Heard it called everything but that

at least there’s “just egg”, pretty damn close to an egg you can get... my boy loves it, I don’t mind it

Bruh....after being hospitalized so many times in my life from some accidental egg eating fiascos (most people really don’t know how much eggs are used in/on shit)...I don’t even wanna try a fake egg lol

Can’t even get tha flu shot (not that I would anyway) because it has some type of egg protein in it smh

That's for white folks. Living in Buffalo, I've seen white folks wear a tank top and shorts in 10 degree weather.
Living Out Long Island , White girls were rocking flip flops in the middle of January when I was high school, I'm like
tenor.gif

Bruh....after being hospitalized so many times in my life from some accidental egg eating fiascos (most people really don’t know how much eggs are used in/on shit)...I don’t even wanna try a fake egg lol

Can’t even get tha flu shot (not that I would anyway) because it has some type of egg protein in it smh

my son is 7 and we only had to use the epi pen once and go the the hospital after that... we stay on top of every ingredient.

the JUST egg is like an egg in texture and look, the taste is close enough... it’s all plant based. I’ll make it for my son w chorizo and potatoes for breakfast.

we also use an egg replacer ingredient, egg replacer is the name, but the baked goods don’t come out as good... still experimenting to figure this one out

as for the shots, request that an allergist give u the shots @ their office... it’s what we do w our son. They give small doses every 15-30 minutes, I think it’s like 4 doses, super small, so the body can tolerate it...

We’ve been doing this since he was a baby and he tested high for eggs on the scale and he’s never had any issues...

I've never been to a party, club, or bar. I've generally been asocial since my childhood, and at 28, I'm far too old for any of that.

Back