Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sony Spider-Man Universe Thread

compared to his ACTUAL rogues... Jameson is a nuisance at best
A nuisance, lol?
Jameson is the reason cops pull on this dude no questions asked even if he's saving someone.
Had him at public enemy number 1 so till Fucking frank came gunning for him.

If a nuisance can get u killed who needs an arch nemesis

lmao at J Jonah Jameson being a top Spiderman rogue.

the fuck?
Has hired known criminals to jump Spider-Man, directly responsible for Scorpion, abused his powers when he was mayor, the Spider-Man smear campaign etc. Not saying he's Spidey's greatest foe any bullshit like that.

A nuisance, lol?
Jameson is the reason cops pull on this dude no questions asked even if he's saving someone.
Had him at public enemy number 1 so till Fucking frank came gunning for him.

If a nuisance can get u killed who needs an arch nemesis

Has hired known criminals to jump Spider-Man, directly responsible for Scorpion, abused his powers when he was mayor, the Spider-Man smear campaign etc. Not saying he's Spidey's greatest foe any bullshit like that.

Aite I'll concede he may be more than just a nuisance.... but top 5 Spiderman villain/rogue?

Absolutely not lol

I think jameson would be a dope antagonist in the next Spider man film. He runs the anti spiderman smear campaign and at the same time sends the scorpion after spiderman and gets in touch with the Alistai Smyth and sends spider slayers after him when the scorpion fails. They have yet to use the scorpion in a live action spiderman flick.

Venom
Kingpin
Green Goblin
Rhino
Doc Ock
Carnage
Mysterio
Electro
Sandman
Man hell no!

You could make an argument for Kingpin being put over Kraven, be he isn't lower than Rhino so fuck it, I'll say Kraven sits comfortably at #6.

Take it or leave it

Man hell no!

You could make an argument for Kingpin being put over Kraven, be he isn't lower than Rhino so fuck it, I'll say Kraven sits comfortably at #6.

Take it or leave it
All those guys are better villains than Kraven and I didn't even put Scorpion or Tombstone on the list.

Be happy to know he's better than Morbius.

Is that symbiote suit Spiderman that got bodied

I dont think it was the actual symbiote suit.

I think it was just the black suit he wore for a little while after he separated from the symbiote. Not 100% on that though. It's been a while

Some russian cac running around in underwear thinking he's steve irwin is a goat villain?
This ludicrousicity is almost up there with batman being able to beat clark

Some russian cac running around in underwear thinking he's steve irwin is a goat villain?
This ludicrousicity is almost up there with batman being able to beat clark
Thats the ultimate universe version of kraven. Tu3 original kraven has superhuman agility and a imani like senses. Every spiderman cartoon kraven was in he always managed to out maneuver outwit., out strategize and capture spiderman. Y'all dont onow spiderman if you think kraven is a lightweight. Not only did he bury spiderman but he wore his costume and fought crime to prove that he could be a superior spiderman. He committed suicide by putting a shotgun in his mouth because since he captured the ultimate hunt spiderman there was nowhere else to go from there. I'm surprised he never tried to hunt black panther or wolverine those would've been dope stories.

WAITAMINUTE! YOU ALL MEAN TO TELL ME SONY IS WORKING ON A KRAVEN MOVIE?!?! WHAT IN THE HELL FOR?!?! WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY SONY OUT? SO RHAT THIS MADNESS WILL END?!? WHO AND WHAT IS HE GOING TO HUNT?!? DINOSAURS?

Back