Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

GOP Donors Refuse To Help Rescue Steve King’s Struggling Reelection Campaign

Apparently Rep. Steve King’s (R-IA) become too toxic for his own party.
The Daily Beast reported on Sunday that King, notorious for his racist comments about immigrants and white supremacy, is struggling to raise funds for his reelection campaign.

King’s colleagues and corporate PACs have completely abandoned the Iowa Republican, according to the Daily Beast. To add insult to injury, some of King’s former donors are now directing to his primary challenger, Iowa state Sen. Randy Feenstra (R), instead.

However, King still has some support: Former Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), who torpedoed his own reelection campaign in 2012 after making bizarre comments about “legitimate rape,” donated $2,000 to King’s campaign in April after the Iowa congressman told the New York Times he didn’t understand why white supremacy was “offensive.”

GOP leaders began turning on King after the Times interview by stripping him of his committee assignments. The party’s repudiation of King accelerated this month when he publicly speculated whether the population would exist without rape or incest.

Walsh is a jackass but hes 100% correct about trump, hopefully more repubs come forward, and if trump actually debates this dude it will be pure fucking comedy...but instead trump wont and just hold some dumbass rally somewhere instead

So tell me how much u cared about the non voters in that election?

Nice try.

Ten of Millions of people not voting has ALWAYS been stupid and an enormous problem as well as voter suppression and gerrymandering and ever since I have been an adult I have ALWAYS called it out.

Bc he was bar none a great candidate. Literally couldnt find a reason not to vote for him
Ppl are moved to vote when they actually like a candidate. U get it yet?
You shouldn’t reserve your vote for only “bar none great candidates”.

You should vote for the best candidate available. Because there is this thing called life and it still goes on, even when we have less than optimal Presidential candidates.

Donald Trump is fucking President behind that foolishness.

You get it yet?

U gotta really suck to lose to trump

If she “sucks” how would you describe Trump?

WE have to really suck to elect Trump.

It is sucking even worse for us now that he is President.

You concerned about one old white lady. I’m concerned about my future and the fate of our country.

EVERY american network drives the narrative on their channel. Its why i cringe watching the news
But not every American uses the biased corporate media as their sole source of news.

Some people actually do research on the elected politicians that they choose to represent them.

Want to know the purpose behind the “narrative” in 2016?

Say Hilary Clinton is satan to Get Trump elected so the corporations that own the media can get tax cuts ...

Damn the consequences to the average American.

It worked.

You sure showed them.

I swear i been noticing this pattern of u making shit up and believing it. Please quote where i said this

2) If i truly dont know shit about her policies or positions thats all the MORE reason to not vote

If you spent three years telling everyone how horrible a Presidential candidate is; but you can’t name even one of their polices that you disagreed with - your perspective has been competed shaped by the media and other people.

This is a very straightforward conclusion.

I think its time to agree to disagree

I agree. You are allergic to logic.

I’ll stop wasting my time.

Nice try.

Ten of Millions of people not voting has ALWAYS been stupid and an enormous problem as well as voter suppression and gerrymandering and ever since I have been an adult I have ALWAYS called it out.

You shouldn’t reserve your vote for only “bar none great candidates”.

You should vote for the best candidate available. Because there is this thing called life and it still goes on, even when we have less than optimal Presidential candidates.

Donald Trump is fucking President behind that foolishness.

You get it yet?

If she “sucks” how would you describe Trump?

WE have to really suck to elect Trump.

It is sucking even worse for us now that he is President.

You concerned about one old white lady. I’m concerned about my future and the fate of our country.

But not every American uses the biased corporate media as their sole source of news.

Some people actually do research on the elected politicians that they choose to represent them.

Want to know the purpose behind the “narrative” in 2016?

Say Hilary Clinton is satan to Get Trump elected so the corporations that own the media can get tax cuts ...

Damn the consequences to the average American.

It worked.

You sure showed them.

2) If i truly dont know shit about her policies or positions thats all the MORE reason to not vote

If you spent three years telling everyone how horrible a Presidential candidate is; but you can’t name even one of their polices that you disagreed with - your perspective has been competed shaped by the media and other people.

This is a very straightforward conclusion.

I agree. You are allergic to logic.

I’ll stop wasting my time.
U just posted a bunch of bullshit

U WANT me to respond n ur thirsty ass will be back in my notifications

U only thrive in echo chambers.

And next time u quote me in this thread i wont take shit serious til u quote where i said i only care about the media.

If ur gonna make shit up in here to prove ur point u dont have shit to say.

Back