Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

H
Seems to me like outlets and media orgs are trying to leak things that mueller is zeroing in on.. which leads me to ask... are they disrupting the investigation by leaking/releasing shit before its intended to be?
How are they getting the info

Someone let me know but couldn't something have been passed to reopen the govt. without the president?

Haven't folks voted for several things since this shutdown has been in place? This is all fuckery and theatre..

I honestly feel bad for the folks that aren't being paid cuz a buncha assholes wanna play chicken at their expense right now

Someone let me know but couldn't something have been passed to reopen the govt. without the president?

Haven't folks voted for several things since this shutdown has been in place? This is all fuckery and theatre..

I honestly feel bad for the folks that aren't being paid cuz a buncha assholes wanna play chicken at their expense right now

It can happen (they can override a Trump veto) if it gets enough votes in the Senate, but McConnell bitch ass has refused to even put it up for vote because Trump isn’t on board.

Seems to me like outlets and media orgs are trying to leak things that mueller is zeroing in on.. which leads me to ask... are they disrupting the investigation by leaking/releasing shit before its intended to be?

Worthy of a repost

It can happen (they can override a Trump veto) if it gets enough votes in the Senate, but McConnell bitch ass has refused to even put it up for vote because Trump isn’t on board.

Exactly......

And that's why some (mainly Bill Maher) calls him Bitch McConnell.

It's people/employees out here hurtin' and it's also adversely affecting the traveling public w/ the strain it's put on DHS staffing.

Shit is phucked up!

Last edited:
Back