Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

This is what confuses me. All I hear Democrats talking about is it's too soon to talk impeachment, impeachment is reserved for very serious matters, etc.

But Clinton was impeached for lying about getting some head.

So how are Trump's lies, ties to Russia/Saudi Arabia, campaign finance violations, disregard for the norms/values of the office, and unconstitutional influence of other branches of government not impeachment worthy?

Shit doesn't make sense.

I bet you his family told him this ain't it chief ...... he is young so he doesn't want to be attached to Trump like that as he builds his own resume and he sees how Trump expects people to be unquestionably loyal to him but he continuously throws current and former staff members under the bus.....thanks but no thanks

Last edited:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-proud-shut-down-gov

Trump Says He’d Be ‘Proud To Shut Down Gov’t’ During Heated Meeting With Dems

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he would be “proud to shut down the government for border security” during a meeting with Vice President Mike Pence, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) that grew heated in front of the press as they discussed Trump’s border wall funding.

As Trump and Schumer sparred over who was responsible for the last government shutdown, Trump said he would “take the mantle” if a shutdown happens over border security.

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck,” he said. “The people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down and I’m not going to blame you.”

Trump has made similar comments in the past and even told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that the only reason he agreed to drop his border wall funding ahead of the midterms was to avoid a shutdown that could be bad for Republicans ahead of the election.

Once that Schumer Shutdown shit worked....although and the White House were both republicans at the time...now they know to use that as leverage

Only because Schumer and Pelosi cowered during the first shutdown now he knows he can use that as leverage...

Nah he strolled right into Pelosi’s trap. Now he can’t blame the Dems for the shutdown cause he’s talking about it even before they take over.

She was trying to make him own the shutdown and he did. Lmao @ his reaction when she called it the “Trump shutdown.”

Nah he strolled right into Pelosi’s trap. Now he can’t blame the Dems for the shutdown cause he’s talking about it even before they take over.

She was trying to make him own the shutdown and he did. Lmao @ his reaction when she called it the “Trump shutdown.”

Yup, straight baited his dumbass

Back