Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread đź‘ź

lol you like what you like fam.. no judgement here. I heard they mad comfortable n shit. I wouldn't cop tho thats just me

I can’t front...I think they hard af...pause...but I just can’t rock wit’ Ye like that...sounds crazy cuz I don’t really play tha whole “politics of society” shit like that too much but wit’ so many fly shoes/clothes out I can pick n chose where and with who I spend my money...but I don’t “hate” on niggaz for rockin’ em...not sayin’ that’s what you doin’ lol...and Ye fucked up an album wit’ Nas...I still ain’t let that shit go lol

Man I boycotted Ye's music and shoes for a min, but im weak

source.gif

I can’t front...I think they hard af...pause...but I just can’t rock wit’ Ye like that...sounds crazy cuz I don’t really play tha whole “politics of society” shit like that too much but wit’ so many fly shoes/clothes out I can pick n chose where and with who I spend my money...but I don’t “hate” on niggaz for rockin’ em...not sayin’ that’s what you doin’ lol...and Ye fucked up an album wit’ Nas...I still ain’t let that shit go lol

that's fair.. aint really my style but im not gon hate.

Im coming from a place where that shit aint my style AND Ye did some bullshit that I dont fuck with which is why I laugh. If I see someone wearing them I won't prejudge tho

that's fair.. aint really my style but im not gon hate.

Im coming from a place where that shit aint my style AND Ye did some bullshit that I dont fuck with which is why I laugh. If I see someone wearing them I won't prejudge tho

What kicks do you rock?

Reebok trying to get into the retro shoe game. They need to drop these again:

C92DFDBF-5BE4-4DAF-B9B2-ACC89A9F4991.jpeg

I mean, I wouldn’t buy them now, but I loved them shits back in the day. Mainly cause Shawn Kemp was my favorite player.

Yo....you got a connect or summin’?? Ion eeen think Kanye got this many Yeezys anymore bruh!! At least not tha hot ones lol

I've been a super sneakhead most of my life, i even had a youtube channel doing reviews back in 2010-2012 lol But for the past 3 years or so I fell back from copping kicks and mainly been putting my extra bread towards the site and businesses I have.

When I copped the zebra yeezys a week or so ago my sneakerhead itch came back lol I've copped about 3 more since. I gotta chill out cuz these mfs run about 300 - 500 a pop.

Back