Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Kraven is a physically imposing character. Don’t see that with Keanu. What’s Sony trash track record? Wasn’t it Sony’s idea to do live version of the Spider-Verse? Everybody is not a fan of Spider-Man being Iron Man's little homie that Kevin Feige has given us.

every fuckin movie after the original spiderman 2 without marvel/disneys helps is their gotdamn track record... and that includes Venom and all the other bullshit they trying to do on the side just to keep the rights without doing justice to the characters and stories

--edit--

Into the spiderverse was dope tho... so i'll give them that

Kraven is a physically imposing character. Don’t see that with Keanu. What’s Sony trash track record? Wasn’t it Sony’s idea to do live version of the Spider-Verse? Everybody is not a fan of Spider-Man being Iron Man's little homie that Kevin Feige has given us.

All there Spider-Man's range from meh to trash

Venom was hot garbage

and I'm sure you, like most of us, forgot that they was even dropping that Morbius movie. That shit is such an after thought that it was moved from it's already pushed back release date of March to later this year and not a single fuck was given.

When it comes to this comic book/superhero stuff Sony is trash.

every fuckin movie after the original spiderman 2 without marvel/disneys helps is their gotdamn track record... and that includes Venom and all the other bullshit they trying to do on the side just to keep the rights without doing justice to the characters and stories

--edit--

That the only trump card that ever get's brought up. That ONE movie in 15-20 years of movies............ :foh5:

--edit--

Sony has only done 7 Marvel movies solo. IMO Into the Spider Verse is better than any MCU movie not name Infinity War. The OG Spiderman Trilogy >>> Iron Man Trilogy. Amazing SpiderMan 1&2 >>> Thor 1&2. I give you Venom.

Sony has only done 7 Marvel movies solo. IMO Into the Spider Verse is better than any MCU movie not name Infinity War. The OG Spiderman Trilogy >>> Iron Man Trilogy. Amazing SpiderMan 1&2 >>> Thor 1&2. I give you Venom.

The fact that you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel of MCU movies for Sony's trash to compete makes our point.

Thanks champ.

200w.gif

im deeply disturbed at MJ's usage of "dick" anytime he is in disagreement with someone

there aint NO other words in the insult dictionary (no pun) you can come up with b?

Everything is "dick licking", "dick sucking", "dick riding", "dick eating", "dick gobbling" dick dick dick dick...

stop this

:scust:

im deeply disturbed at MJ's usage of "dick" anytime he is in disagreement with someone

there aint NO other words in the insult dictionary (no pun) you can come up with b?

Everything is "dick licking", "dick sucking", "dick riding", "dick eating", "dick gobbling" dick dick dick dick...

stop this

:scust:

486F3561-C812-433D-A104-415CA5DB774B.gif

Calling it how I see it. Don’t defend that nigga.

Look at this clown ass nigga.

"If you don't agree with me you a dick licker(nh)".............:kanyecry2:

Gotdamn I'm in these weak ass niggas head....:lol10:

Back