Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

But now, with the rights to all of the Defenders returning to Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige is able to put his own spin on them. And thankfully, it seems he wants to keep Ritter on board.
According to Mikey Sutton over at Geekosity, there are no plans to replace the actress in the role. That being said, he stresses that there’s no reboot of any kind in development just yet and while Feige is indeed a fan of what Netflix did with the property, we shouldn’t expect a continuation of that story.

WandaVision has led to the return of supporting characters from across the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including Kat Dennings as Dr. Darcy Lewis. Now, Dennings has revealed that she is set to reprise her role in future Marvel Studios projects once WandaVision wraps.

During an interview with Extra TV, Dennings was asked if she would be appearing in Thor: Love and Thunder, which recently began production in Australia. Dennings said she didn't know if she would be in the film but said she would be appearing in a few other Marvel projects down the line. "There are some things I’ve done for Marvel that are coming out that are not this, but I probably can’t say," she explained.

Apparently they are offering Keanu the role of Kraven the Hunter. This would be more associated with Sony's Spiderverse than the MCU, but rumors have also been that marvel has some sort of deal in the works/worked out with Sony that they can acknowledge Spidey's whole catalogue of characters. Fueled by rumors that Jake Gyllanhall or whatever its spelled may be mysterio in a sinister six film along with Michael Keaton as Vulture.

BigSoupyIsopod-size_restricted.gif
........again w/ this weight shit.

Y'all MF act these people are incapable of gaining weight.

Ned was too big for whatever they had plan for him in Spider-Man 3. So guess what he did?........He lost weight. Shocking, I know.

SMH

Ned was too big for whatever they had plan for him in Spider-Man 3. So guess what he did?........He lost weight. Shocking, I know.

SMH

Kraven character a middle aged+ hunter tracking and trying to kill a nigga that got bit by a radioactive spider which gave him powers that include sticking to walls n lifting cars.. but nah.... Keanu dont weigh enough to make this believable film experience for me.

lol

He should pass.

He has had a nice lil resurgence these last few years. No need to fuk it up messing w/ Sony.

Word... id only sign on if Marvel/Disney is overseeing the film.

Fuck Sony Pictures

SMH

Kraven character a middle aged+ hunter tracking and trying to kill a nigga that got bit by a radioactive spider which gave him powers that include sticking to walls n lifting cars.. but nah.... Keanu dont weigh enough to make this believable film experience for me.

lol

Man, which is it? And If this was coming from Kevin Feige, y’all would be dick riding the move. Weirdos.

We expressed reservations because of sonys trash track record.

You expressed reservations cuz you dont think Keanu is buff enough... lol foh

Kraven is a physically imposing character. Don’t see that with Keanu. What’s Sony trash track record? Wasn’t it Sony’s idea to do live version of the Spider-Verse? Everybody is not a fan of Spider-Man being Iron Man's little homie that Kevin Feige has given us.

Back