Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Gardening Thread

Caught buddy shaking one of the bird feeders in broad daylight.....he did a whole dance and fell out like bugs bunny

This one was maybe 25 ft from the front porch...i had time to go upstairs and grab the .410 and slip outside...i only brought one round lol

I caught the other ones from my window

I never use poison with anything. You dont know where its gonna crawl off and die.

Thank god this thread was made already.

After finding out my ancestors were farmers (and my grandpop is one too) I decided to take a crack at it.

I decided to plant some pomegranate seeds for shits and giggles. I put it in some really sandy dead patch of grass in my yard, and for some fuckin reason they grew. I went to Home depot to get some free seed trays and some dirt. I planted them and they died because I'm a fuckin idiot.

In short I've planted some bell peppers and some habeneros. I got some pea seeds from the store and will plant them when my seed tray from aliexpress.com gets here. The peas are a test to see if I can grow worth a damn b/c if they die, then I'm not cut out for this shit.

adding pics soon

20210403_171011.jpg
Yanked out everything I planted last year and just going to keep my tomatoes in there this year. Stirred up the soil real good and added crushed egg shell and some plant food to it. These should do good this year.

20210403_171057.jpg 20210403_174945.jpg
So this the peach tree from last year. I went crazy on the water so now I do it once a week it had blossomed out really good stirred up the soil and crushed egg shells and miracle gro. Gone put some more egg shells on top to keep the grub worms from getting on there

On the second picture hard to tell but it's a little bulb so I may have a peach or 3 by summer

Back