Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Hhmmm other than the anime I really think they should consider doing a spin-off manga for a Vegeta origins story similar to DragonBall with Goku but much darker.

This would be pretty dope. Being real, I might want to see a different writer on that though. DB hasn't really done dark well.

It's cool to have Vegeta as a reformed villain, but if you give that origin story, you have to treat the fact that he's a galactic mass murderer with the proper tone. Depending on how they play it, he may have killed millions or even billions of people. In filler, he casually wiped out a whole planet for nothing.

More teens then grown

Goten should grow his hair out like Raditz

Yea....this fight didn't need to take as long as it did lol. Nothing was learned. 😂
Raditz doesn't trive he's dead.Well I think they need to get it straight how these dragonballs work cause what type of wish was that??

Yea....this fight didn't need to take as long as it did lol. Nothing was learned. 😂
Raditz doesn't trive he's dead.Well I think they need to get it straight how these dragonballs work cause what type of wish was that??

Yea I think they purposely didn’t show what the actual wish was when it was made. But they both technically did thrive for years before both getting killed by Piccolo.

Seems like the retconned how zenkai boosts work. It's true that Saiyans evolve after reaching a limit, but in the past they've had to actually recover from those battles before getting that boost. They didn't just his their floor and suddenly have access to even more power. That's more like what Vegeta's Ultra Ego does.

Back