Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Rooting for covid just for the chaos that would ensue

50 million MAGAts dancing in the streets all collectively realizing at the same time…

“Madam President… Kamala Harris.”

"50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated”

50%?

Now recommending another drug on top of the 4 vaccines.

@AZTG

"50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated”

50%?

Now recommending another drug on top of the 4 vaccines.

@AZTG

Explain to me what you doing right now my bro.

In that same video she says to get vaccinated and how much it helps.

Also, I can do the same thing you doing and post studies, such as this from last month.

Vaccinations Cut U.S. COVID Deaths by 58%: Study -- https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi.../vaccinations-cut-us-covid-deaths-by-58-study

It says vaccines saved over 500k lives in the US alone during the first two surges.

It also says thats just looking at sick people in hospitals. If you consider how many lives were saved cause the vaccines reduced spread, the number will be over a million.

So tell me what you doing?

Are you saying that because there is a new strain thats killing more vaccinated people that the vaccine never worked even though ALL studies are saying a million plus people were saved?

Take time to explain what you accomplishing by posting fox news tweets and vidoes in which dr. Birx is pleading people to get vaccinated to prove vaccines dont work first.

Last edited:
Explain to me what you doing right now my bro.

In that same video she says to get vaccinated and how much it helps.

Also, I can do the same thing you doing and post studies, such as this from last month.

Vaccinations Cut U.S. COVID Deaths by 58%: Study -- https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi.../vaccinations-cut-us-covid-deaths-by-58-study

It says vaccines saved over 500k lives in the US alone during the first two surges.

It also says thats just looking at sick people in hospitals. If you consider how many lives were saved cause the vaccines reduced spread, the number will be over a million.

So tell me what you doing?

Are you saying that because there is a new strain thats killing more vaccinated people that the vaccine never worked even though ALL studies are saying a million plus people were saved?

Take time to explain what you accomplishing by posting fox news tweets and vidoes in which dr. Birx is pleading people to get vaccinated to prove vaccines dont work first.
The "study" you're referencing is a computer model generated by the CDC. Imagine still buying into this nonsense knowing how they manipulated data.

iu

LA mayor said he held breath during photo with Magic Johnson, SF mayor: '0% chance of infection'

Garcetti pushed back any suggestion that he endangered anyone by briefly slipping off his mask at the game, while, by his account, holding his breath.

"I wore my mask the entire game. When people ask for a photograph, I hold my breath and I put it here and people can see that," Garcetti said holding his mask in his hand. "There is a zero percent chance of infection from that."

WATCH: Los Angeles mayor says he was holding his breath during maskless Magic Johnson photo

"Well, I didn't inhale" - Eric G.

Im posting clips of one of the top doctors tasked with stopping Covid admit the government knew vaccines wouldn’t stop Covid. Also admitting that the government overplayed their hand.

Pretty simple

Nah you doing exactly what you accusing people of.

In that same clip, she said she didnt agree with them saying the Vaccine would stop covid. Thats literally her only point.

Then she says even though the vaccine wouldnt stop covid, its still very helpful and she believes everyone should take it.

You gonna listen to her when she says how much the vaccines work in that same clip? Or you only gonna take her 1 sentence out of context?

But man, either way fam, good talk.

My original point was you said the US failed in covid. And I said nah, the US made tons of mistakes, but calling it a failure was too far.

I dont really want to have a weeks long debate about the vaccine man. Shits boring to me.

Last edited:
Back