Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

That’s the point they just treadmill between being barely out the playoffs to tough first round exit with maybe a few highs of being the bridesmaid.

They’ve shown they can evaluate talent. Go get some high end talent now. Stop wishing for the 1 dollar scratch off of getting a superstar picks 14-20.
Pacers are close to being a team that can compete for the conf finals in the East

I don’t see why they necessarily should blow it up

they a Myles Turner trade and getting a guy in FA away really

Pacers are close to being a team that can compete for the conf finals in the East

I don’t see why they necessarily should blow it up

they a Myles Turner trade and getting a guy in FA away really

Close to being the conference runner ups trash goal. But even then, Are they really?

Hawks not going anywhere, Giannis still on the Bucks, Nets got their 2-4 year window, Boston can be back with some minor tweaks, likewise Miami, Philly still superior. Toronto gonna be back. Knicks built up a solid foundation and are a high level FA away.

And that’s before getting into a Charlotte that has a young elite talent with pieces, Detroit possibly can be in that boat soon.

If there was any time to self reflect now would be the time to go and try to maximize and collect assets to build.

Kidd is the lead candidate fam. I have sources in Dallas and it's extremely likely. Sorry man
Lol wouldn’t surprise me but He’s definitely not the people’s choice, they been calling for Rick to get fired, they’ll love him the first month then they on his ass for everything. Hope he enjoys the hot seat

I’m happy for Rick, pacers got good talent I feel he’ll do good work in the East. But god I hope we don’t hire Jason Kidd, yea he was a great player but don’t think he’s a coach that’ll bring the mavs to the top, unless they get serious talent around Luka somehow

Nah

Back