Welcome To aBlackWeb

If he were a Sith, he'd be aligned with Morff GIdeon............and he'd have no reason to take out the dark troopers.
The remnants of the empire wouldn’t work with the sith automatically

that’s palpatine’s empire not the sith’s

It all feeds back to something I raised before. I think when Lucas made the original trilogy, he wanted to paint the Jedi as a lost almost forgotten order. However, when they moved to expand the storyline that idea started to fit less. They haven't really addressed it though. They just kinda run with it, but it does seem silly at times.

I mean Mando's a Mandalorian. The Mandalorians are rivals of the Jedi. A lot of their armor and weaponry is designed specifically for fighting Jedi, so he's one of the last people that should be surprised to see one.

It all feeds back to something I raised before. I think when Lucas made the original trilogy, he wanted to paint the Jedi as a lost almost forgotten order. However, when they moved to expand the storyline that idea started to fit less. They haven't really addressed it though. They just kinda run with it, but it does seem silly at times.

I mean Mando's a Mandalorian. The Mandalorians are rivals of the Jedi. A lot of their armor and weaponry is designed specifically for fighting Jedi, so he's one of the last people that should be surprised to see one.
Yeah but mando grew up after the purge so it’s easy for him to never see one

Yeah but mando grew up after the purge so it’s easy for him to never see one

Yeah, that's true. That brings up some weirdness with the ages though. Mando doesn't look any younger than Bo-Katan or Ahsoka. Bo-Katan fought with Ahsoka to liberate Madalore from Maul and before that the Jedi intervened in the Madalorian Civil War. I don't know. It's just one of those things I guess.

Bruhhhhhh. Why could they not make the movies this good?

That last episode alone shits on all SW movies Disney has made. That motherfucker was bad ass and I said it was Luke joking to myself and it blew my mind.

This is SW Disney. This team should have handled the movies.

Bruhhhhhh. Why could they not make the movies this good?

That last episode alone shits on all SW movies Disney has made. That motherfucker was bad ass and I said it was Luke joking to myself and it blew my mind.

This is SW Disney. This team should have handled the movies.
This season finale felt like a movie and I haven't heard of a season finale in recent times with such positive reviews across the board

Back