Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kobe Bean Bryant Appreciation Thread

Kobe did have his missteps tho...

Lol. I just wanna know who's idea was it to have Kobe on this? What was the conversation like?

Producer: Damn Brian...this shyt is FIRE! But its missin somethin. We need someone to bless us with a hot 16, but who?

*snaps fingers as lightbulb goes off in head*

I KNOW! LETS CALL KOBE BRYANT!

I remember I was at a friends house a while back and we watched Kobe & the Lakers play the Thunder. They were trailing for most of the game but I always had that thought like “Kobe gonna hit the game winner”. Sure enough he hit one. In any given night you could put a Lakers game on & if they trailing you gonna leave it on to see what Kobe gonna do. Cuz 9 times outta 10 he was gonna pull it out.

This is that game.

That time Kobe dunked on Yao...China vowing revenge...which caused the Great Tariff War wit the U.S...

NewNeglectedGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

Kobe did have his missteps tho...

Lol. I just wanna know who's idea was it to have Kobe on this? What was the conversation like?

Producer: Damn Brian...this shyt is FIRE! But its missin somethin. We need someone to bless us with a hot 16, but who?

*snaps fingers as lightbulb goes off in head*

I KNOW! LETS CALL KOBE BRYANT!

He was part of a rap group.

Long story behind it....But alot of dudes didn't like Kobe for a while for pulling the shit he did.
But his greatness overshadowed the shit an we all grew up an realized....Kobe made the right decision.

Back