Welcome To aBlackWeb

Flash is the only one I still "watch." By "watch" I mean that I turn it on and it plays in the background while I'm doing something else. I don't even know if I care to watch the crossover episodes this year. In the past I would at least watch the crossover episodes from the shows that I don't really care for. I might not do that this year.

This show might need to go back to a speedster villain, those villains worked while the others been ass. Maybe that's why the show has fallen off.

This show might need to go back to a speedster villain, those villains worked while the others been ass. Maybe that's why the show has fallen off.

Nah theres just been no real progression. That's why I stopped watching. It ran its course

Just had to check this Crisis schedule again and I gotta wait til January for Arrow & Legends for the conclusion...

done.gif
....tell DC/WB to close up shop. Marvel got it from here.

For every Punisher and DD there's a Jessica Jones and a Iron Fist that was bad from the start.

Do you really give a damn about Hawkeye?
Hawkeye is a dope character as is Ironfist and Jessica is cool as far as the comics. I am interested in Hawkeye if done right. Netflix made those shows, not Marvel.

Back