Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lightning really just disintegrated, being addicts run in their family. Lynn to the green light and Lightning to the atmosphere stuff

Jen just had to keep being hard headed.

Lol they ain’t have to do William like that

I know im not the only one who thought The Fly was going to step out
oh and i have to watch the ending agin to check out the uhmmm .....voice

Lol I thought they'd just have her as particles until she reformed in the series finale. The actress straight up left the whole show so they had no choice but to recast her. Will definitely be weird and interesting with how the rest of the cast interacts with her.

Make no sense to recast the character with so few episodes left in the series, should have just left her in the atmosphere

I really thought they wrote off Lala I was a lil tight for a minute then when he got back up I was good again. Frfr Lala should be the one to take out Tobias Whale, put that fuck nigga in his place once and for all.

Episode felt like a pilot for a spin-off

That's exactly what it was.

It came out a few months back before the season started, that they were doing a Painkiller series after Black Lightning series is over.

This is the last season, so it will probably kick off this fall.

However, if this is any indication of what the spinoff will be like............it's probably gonna flop.

No one is asking for this at all.

That's exactly what it was.

It came out a few months back before the season started, that they were doing a Painkiller series after Black Lightning series is over.

This is the last season, so it will probably kick off this fall.

However, if this is any indication of what the spinoff will be like............it's probably gonna flop.

No one is asking for this at all.
Yeah I saw the beginning then stop paying attn. I’m going to have to watch again

Back