Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sausage egg and cheese? Basic meal that you can get from anywhere. No special sauce or bread. Compare it to mcdonalds breakfast, they got the mcgridle. They made the bread unique. Or an ihop, they have unique meals as well. Im just going to use those lower tier food places as comparisons. Way better food spots out there for breakfast.

But not at 3 in the morning. I used to love McGriddles but them shits will tear you up. But you’re right

Only one way this ends, and its with TI son catching an L. This not the first time he been on video doing dumb shit and acting fake tough. Last video I saw of him, he was in some sorta argument with some kids and went to his car, got a bag, put his hand in it and acted like he had a gun and was bout to pull it out if they dont leave. That shit work on private school kids, but adults not bout to play like that.

If you watch TI's video first, he sure spun it into make it seem like his son was defending himself verbally from a jealous broke hater, then you watch the video. He was in there acting like he a big gangsta like he wanted a problem. And the video ended with him going, "we outside, come outside & shake summin". We all know what that means, and the time frame for someone taking him up on that offer is getting shorter and shorter.

If I'm a millionaire, the sec I find out my son, who grew up in a mansion, is outside embarrassing me, by pretending to be gangsta, I'd yoke his lil ass up and regulate. 'd make sure that would never happen again from early. But i guess thats just me.
I bet TI was laughing when he was talking to his son about it, so we all know who he learned this from.

TV Cringe Moment:

Remember when Randy Macho Man Savage appeared on 106 & Park?

He had a Hulk Hogan diss song that came out at that time...

Guessing he was doing promo, and I assume he was there to promote the song. I dunno. They never played it I believe. I dunno. Lol.

I keep telling people about waffle house. Waffle house is the florida of restaurants. Everything bad happens there. I mainly see these types of people in there:
1. A senior citizen
2. A person is From out of town driving late on the road and nothing else is open
3. Just coming from a party and your not sober.

Anyone that actually enjoys going there and they are not a senior citizen, legit might have ageusia. Or might be a little crazy.
I swear to God I’ll cut yo throat nigga!
Watch ya mouf.

Only one way this ends, and its with TI son catching an L. This not the first time he been on video doing dumb shit and acting fake tough. Last video I saw of him, he was in some sorta argument with some kids and went to his car, got a bag, put his hand in it and acted like he had a gun and was bout to pull it out if they dont leave. That shit work on private school kids, but adults not bout to play like that.

If you watch TI's video first, he sure spun it into make it seem like his son was defending himself verbally from a jealous broke hater, then you watch the video. He was in there acting like he a big gangsta like he wanted a problem. And the video ended with him going, "we outside, come outside & shake summin". We all know what that means, and the time frame for someone taking him up on that offer is getting shorter and shorter.

If I'm a millionaire, the sec I find out my son, who grew up in a mansion, is outside embarrassing me, by pretending to be gangsta, I'd yoke his lil ass up and regulate. 'd make sure that would never happen again from early. But i guess thats just me.
I bet TI was laughing when he was talking to his son about it, so we all know who he learned this from.

You don't know that T.I hasn't done everything you said and the lil nigga just gonna do what he wants to do and is at the age where he pretty much can.

If T.I came out on video and said everything you said do you think it would change the outcome of how people approach his son for the better or worst?

For the 1-2 instances we've seen I'm sure he's been tried by people just as many times.

Lil homie just gonna have to learn on his own if the juice is worth the squeeze or not at this point. Hopefully he doesn't have to learn the hard way.

You don't know that T.I hasn't done everything you said and the lil nigga just gonna do what he wants to do and is at the age where he pretty much can.

If T.I came out on video and said everything you said do you think it would change the outcome of how people approach his son for the better or worst?

For the 1-2 instances we've seen I'm sure he's been tried by people just as many times.

Lil homie just gonna have to learn on his own if the juice is worth the squeeze or not at this point. Hopefully he doesn't have to learn the hard way.

I see a club "incident" in his future.

When I get my new house...I'm hiring THOSE TWO build me something similar in my backyard. Geesh!

Ever since I watched that vid...I've watched like 9 others just like it.

My gawd these dudes are skilled builders.

Lifting my niggas up at my own expense is exhausting and unforgiving but I'm starting to think that's what I'm here to do cause I don't know how to do it any other way.

I find myself in a similar situation but my patience these days is alot less.

At this point I feel like im not bout to bust my ass trying to help you when you aint even trying to do shit to help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back