Lettuce
Bacon
Eggs
Chicken
Paper towels
Dog/Cat food
Tide

mostly

lol iono why but lettuce made me laugh. fuck outa here bruh lettuce cant be that expensive.

You fuck with any of the bulk stores like bjs/costco/sams for the other shit? You might be able to save some bread there

lol iono why but lettuce made me laugh. fuck outa here bruh lettuce cant be that expensive.

You fuck with any of the bulk stores like bjs/costco/sams for the other shit? You might be able to save some bread there
I forgot to add water to the list i probably buy two 24 packs a week

I make salads all the time and it’s usually like a bunch of romaine or some shit in a bag and I get like two bags for like $6 or w/e (I don’t really look at the prices for shit lol)

We have a Costco membership that we don’t really use because most of the food I buy is very perishable so I kinda don’t see the point but she was like Atleast buy the bacon and eggs in bulk you idiot lol

I can see how you and your wife could spend $800 a month. I dont track my grocery spending but I probably spend $125 -150 a week by myself. But I enjoy cooking.

I honestly don’t feel like going to Costco

shit be huge and always mad ppl lol

I go to shoprite so much I know where everything is so I be in and out in about 10-15 mins

but when I go get groceries it’s enough probably to last only 3 days

Lol he uppity he probably buy the most exclusive version of everything he listed

lol only the fanciest of chicken breasts massaged and serenaded before slaughtered.
The freshest iceburg lettuce grown on an actual iceburg

lol fuck outa here

I haven’t seen seen a Wegmans in jersey but I heard of it

theres one in Woodbridge if I remember correctly

theres one in Woodbridge if I remember correctly

Yah its right up the street from Woodbridge mall over in that complex where the lowes and them cheap furnitures stores n shit are.. theres a panera bread over there too since you seem like you like that kinda shit lol good luck in your endeavours fam im wishing you well

Yah its right up the street from Woodbridge mall over in that complex where the lowes and them cheap furnitures stores n shit are.. theres a panera bread over there too since you seem like you like that kinda shit lol good luck in your endeavours fam im wishing you well
lol watch your mouth and I’m not driving all the way to Woodbridge for a fucking Wegmans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back