Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy is sitting in his car w heavily tinted windows so u can’t see that he is in the car

Random dude looking to burglarize cars tries to open his car door, is startled when homie opens the door

thief takes off running back to his car....guy Who was sitting in the car let’s the gun go blam....kills the would be thief

is now booked for murder no bail

Guy is sitting in his car w heavily tinted windows so u can’t see that he is in the car

Random dude looking to burglarize cars tries to open his car door, is startled when homie opens the door

thief takes off running back to his car....guy Who was sitting in the car let’s the gun go blam....kills the would be thief

is now booked for murder no bail
Car thief wasn't a threat if he's running away

You going during the summer?

Alaska was one of those places I never wanted to go. I wound up having to go there for work one summer. I really liked it. I wouldn't go in the winter though.
End of May, into July

Fairbanks got a Walmart it looks like that's my destination

End of May, into July

Fairbanks got a Walmart it looks like that's my destination

Cool, I was at JPARC which is about 20 mins south of Fairbanks. I went in June. It was like 70 degrees with a light breeze the whole time I was there. The weather was better than I thought it would be, and there were more black people than I thought there would be, but the latter was likely because I was around a military base.

Word? Did they frame it light-heartedly or otherwise?
Otherwise

You know they like to study us and the larger picture of why we feel we have to do this...

The "detrimental effects" it could have if we don't code switch in certain situations...it could mean "life or death" for POC smh

How we're perceived by "others" when we use code switching...you get the picture.

OAN: I hate being called a POC...but that's another conversation

I just seen a reel and dude was saying men are weird if they pictures of women naked/dressed sexy

Then I got bombed with more reels basically men weird for liking women that’s dressed like that.

Had to close out the app and restart my phone to get away from that

Cool, I was at JPARC which is about 20 mins south of Fairbanks. I went in June. It was like 70 degrees with a light breeze the whole time I was there. The weather was better than I thought it would be, and there were more black people than I thought there would be, but the latter was likely because I was around a military base.
That's what im looking for weather rise. Low 80's at max

Yea it’s definitely more blacks than I’d expect up there

I spent time at Richardson, Wainwright and the CRTC

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back