Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I started at tha job I’m at now…bout 10-11 years ago…I had only been here about a month and we had a surprise plant wide meeting…it’s a relatively smaller plant wit only about 100 ppl at tha time…

Well we get in tha meeting and tha company President and head of HR are in there…so I’m assuming drug test but tha terminology they were using made me know it was summin else…talking about tha “journey” one of tha team members was headed for and how we needed to be supportive and blah blah blah…

Now I’m thinking somebody dying buuuut NO…it’s a meeting about a male at tha job bout to go trans…boy when I tell you that was one HELLUVA meeting…I immediately started trying to figure out who it was so anybody without facial hair was a
candidate lol

Tha questions and comments that were made during that meeting will FOREVER live in infamy!! Lmaooooo

2 statements in particular…1 question and 1 comment

Question from George (old red neck drunk white dude who was about to retire): “Is he gonna have real breasts when he comes back or do they make a fake bra for them??”

Comment fro Roger (another old white dude who was less redneckish than George but much more of a asshole Southern white dude): **and this is the EXACT quote from him in this meeting** Lets all remember it’s not what goes in your mouth that counts…it’s what comes out!!!

:imdead::imdead::imdead:
I was sure I was about to lose my job from laughing sooooo hard….

Question from George (old red neck drunk white dude who was about to retire): “Is he gonna have real breasts when he comes back or do they make a fake bra for them??”

Comment fro Roger (another old white dude who was less redneckish than George but much more of a asshole Southern white dude): **and this is the EXACT quote from him in this meeting** Lets all remember it’s not what goes in your mouth that counts…it’s what comes out!!!
1122 Laughing.gif

I remember when I started at tha job I’m at now…bout 10-11 years ago…I had only been here about a month and we had a surprise plant wide meeting…it’s a relatively smaller plant wit only about 100 ppl at tha time…

Well we get in tha meeting and tha company President and head of HR are in there…so I’m assuming drug test but tha terminology they were using made me know it was summin else…talking about tha “journey” one of tha team members was headed for and how we needed to be supportive and blah blah blah…

Now I’m thinking somebody dying buuuut NO…it’s a meeting about a male at tha job bout to go trans…boy when I tell you that was one HELLUVA meeting…I immediately started trying to figure out who it was so anybody without facial hair was a
candidate lol

Tha questions and comments that were made during that meeting will FOREVER live in infamy!! Lmaooooo

2 statements in particular…1 question and 1 comment

:imdead::imdead::imdead:
I was sure I was about to lose my job from laughing sooooo hard….
Lol I busted out laughing from reading it. I can only imagine being in the room. I can maintain composure until someone else starts laughing.

Exactly. Its a distraction and deflection from racism. That's what Dave is saying
We did a training that talked about racism. Well it was a inclusivity training...more about not discriminating against religion, race..etc.. And had scenarios and everything. It was like 90 minutes. Led by 2 black women. Maybe it didn't stand out to me...because it didn't feel like alot of information. But I did remember they spoke specifically about black woman's hair. And they use real examples of situations that happened and talked very openly about it.

Last edited:
Lol I busted out laughing from reading it. I can only imagine being in the room. I can maintain composure until someone else starts laughing.

It was crazy too cuz when tha meeting was finally over and tha Pres and HR had “warned” everybody about jokes amd “inappropriate comments” everybody went back to tha shop floor and broke off into groups and all you heard was niggaz laughing from what I can only assume were “inappropriate comments” all over tha place…since I was new I went outside and started calling everybody I knew so I could get my jokes and inappropriate comments off too lmaoooooo

I don’t think they are telling women how to be the perfect woman. I think they are telling women how to be their ideal mate. Which often times what you want ain’t hard to find if you are willing to step outside of your box. But people don’t want to do that so they rather try to shape what’s in the box they are in to hold the things they want. Such as men like Kevin Samuels and his fans. Those women they speak of exist, just not in the places they are looking. So they rather shame the women in the places they are looking into how to be the women they want. Shame..being the most important word. Like bringing up marriage as a litmus test for a woman’s self worth. Shaming them into believing that if a man isn’t willing to marry a woman with kids or not the “ideal” weight. That they somehow are less than what their own confidence presumes them to be. Sista…you, yo kids, and yo fupa are worthy of a man with a good career and social status. And yo shouldn’t have to settle for less if Kevin James can consistently have a hot wife on every tv show or movie he’s in. Real love is blind and into who you are, step out yo box just like them men should do.

shit I want a woman that wants to sit and watch Star Trek while we eat soup and debate how some episodes data clearly displays emotion…i Have to step outside my box to find that

No one can accurately define what it means to be a man or women. Is it your DNA? Is it your body appearance? Your mind? How you behave perhaps? What you do in a relationship?

What makes a man a man and a woman and woman exactly? Right off the top when I see a title denoting how to be this or that, I know it's gonna be some bs inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back