Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowkey Thinkin bout building a pool in backyard. Anybody have home pools?
I wouldn't do it if I were you

You gon really be out there trying to keep it clean and shit?

And I think it might make your insurance go up. Don't quote me though

screenshot_20180630-232402-2-png.55433

I wouldn't do it if I were you

You gon really be out there trying to keep it clean and shit?

And I think it might make your insurance go up. Don't quote me though
Yea i was lookin at fiberglass pools. From what I read it's pretty low maintenance and quick to install but I also have trees I would have to cut down.

Yea i was lookin at fiberglass pools. From what I read it's pretty low maintenance and quick to install but I also have trees I would have to cut down.
Oh man, yeah, I wouldn't do that unless this was your forever house. Then I would always be worried about small children or children in general. In ground pools just not that common here. I would just go to the water park and keep it moving.

A podnuh of mine actually bought a house where the previous owners filled in their pool with dirt and shit to the point where you wouldn't even know a pool was there. It's all just a big back yard now

When I go to public places; I'm not the one to circle the lot until I find the closest parking spot. I'm that nigga that park away from everybody because I don't want people potentially brushing against my car or worse

Who is allowed to ask you these following questions?

“Who was that on the phone?”
“Where are you about to go?”
“Where are you going?”

In some situations, it’s understandable but I hate being asked these questions most times unless it’s certain people, like my nigga or my mama or something. Even then that first question is like “mind ya business!”

Who is allowed to ask you these following questions?

“Who was that on the phone?”
“Where are you about to go?”
“Where are you going?”

In some situations, it’s understandable but I hate being asked these questions most times unless it’s certain people, like my nigga or my mama or something. Even then that first question is like “mind ya business!”

For real everything don't need to be announced, nosey ass niggas smh. I don't like nobody aakin me too much like that to be real.

Uh..... What's the fascination of producer battles? I don't get it.

What's the point if there's no turntables to show your wizardry with iLL scratches and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back