Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emmet balls been clipped. Tif tell that nigga how shit gonna go and he go with it. Homie need to listen to Teddy P and Let it go.

Hate that his Mom got cancer. Homie got a lot going on. Hope she beats it.

Kandy ain’t join in…maaaan Douda you messing up

I feel for Kev. Nigga has had a lot of trauma, doesn’t know how to deal with it, and his homie and his broad screw him over.

Imani gonna get Trig murked tryna Gorilla takeover the sextrade

about to be on some dumb shit since she found that text message, and it’s probably the most authentic thing that may happen this season

The rapper homie gonna get bored with Tif ass in a minute, then she gonna be all fucced up

Nina’s partner is solid for being there for Emmett Mom in them dark times

Hopefully Keisha let that lady adopt the baby. Doctor was on that bullshit. Keisha gotta eat better

Jake the Snake is homie new name. Him and shorty ain’t shit for the Kev betrayal. I hope Kev piece Jake ass up and don’t just run like aBitch

Facts fam!!!! Dude is about to get tired of Tiffany quick. He done smashed a couple of times. Now his mission is completed.

Tiff is in love with her weed customer and is already regretting getting married and having a child.
One of the hardest things in life is finding out or a family member telling you they have cancer.
I knew Trinity's fate was sealed once she accepted that flip phone
The music was so over the top at the beginning of the episode
That receptionist was.....THICK !! :

Man this show is very heavy handed in the themes that put on.

I wonder why Emmit never told his wife the shit happened before they got married.

Mother with cancer or not that dude need to be seen about that issue cause it ain't just going to go away.

Ain't open relationship shit going on. Either I'm single or I'm not.

Lena must have watched Baby Boy a lot during lockdown

They took the whole nigga fucking with a chick who be looking at his girl at work thing and the angle of the car pulling off.

They on kev.Everybody on Kev.

Jake ain't shit and jemma for the streets.

Why didn't Nuck go in the store?Convenient.

That couple on some religious cult shit.

LOL they got kev under pressure."You a coon if you don't do what you just told your mother you wouldn't do"

Jemma and this hat ...

Tiff and Emmitt need to just divorce.

Tiff thinks only that chick from her job wore that perfume?Tiff got the nose of a bloodhound.

Does Imani not realize that Nuck works for Douda just like them and that in a round about way,they live off what Douda collects from shit like what Nuck does?

Keisha looks like she's having triplets.

Secretary walking like Boom bada boom bada boom bada boom.Just slanging that ass.

LOL at the BLM sign on the door as they leave to protest.

All Jake and Jemma did was leave school like they caused change .

Tracy getting real comfy with a married dude just like Tiff getting comfortable.

Poppa got kev big siiimpin.

Emmitt out his damn mind.Bitch you better uber to your dick appointment or get picked up,or matter fact just stay over there.

How Jemma never ate a fish sandwich?She is a fish sandwich.

Dre making herself look sus.Why can't she explain that she's helping a friend who doesn't want ppl to know something?

Keisha's mom ain't feeling the adoption lady.

Jake the snake.Jake and Jemma ain't shit.

Trig really bout that life.He like to bust them big sticks.....pause.

That Dr needs to be fired.

Damn it Jada.Well now he knows.

I hate that dumb ass miscommunication sitcom trope.

Damn it.So I wonder if Nuck and them killed her or a trick?Probably Nuck and them I guess.

Last edited:
Besides the cops Imani is the only suspect in shooting Douda who is known to play with guns

The way the gun is being held looks like a woman's mannerisms.........

Lena must have watched Baby Boy a lot during lockdown

They took the whole nigga fucking with a chick who be looking at his girl at work thing and the angle of the car pulling off.

They on kev.Everybody on Kev.

Jake ain't shit and jemma for the streets.

Why didn't Nuck go in the store?Convenient.

That couple on some religious cult shit.

LOL they got kev under pressure."You a coon if you don't do what you just told your mother you wouldn't do"

Jemma and this hat ...

Tiff and Emmitt need to just divorce.

Tiff thinks only that chick from her job wore that perfume?Tiff got the nose of a bloodhound.

Does Imani not realize that Nuck works for Douda just like them and that in a round about way,they live off what Douda collects from shit like what Nuck does?

Keisha looks like she's having triplets.

Secretary walking like Boom bada boom bada boom bada boom.Just slanging that ass.

LOL at the BLM sign on the door as they leave to protest.

All Jake and Jemma did was leave school like they caused change .

Tracy getting real comfy with a married dude just like Tiff getting comfortable.

Poppa got kev big siiimpin.

Emmitt out his damn mind.Bitch you better uber to your dick appointment or get picked up,or matter fact just stay over there.

How Jemma never ate a fish sandwich?She is a fish sandwich.

Dre making herself look sus.Why can't she explain that she's helping a friend who doesn't want ppl to know something?

Keisha's mom ain't feeling the adoption lady.

Jake the snake.Jake and Jemma ain't shit.

Trig really bout that life.He like to bust them big sticks.....pause.

That Dr needs to be fired.

Damn it Jada.Well now he knows.

I hate that dumb ass miscommunication sitcom trope.

Damn it.So I wonder if Nuck and them killed her or a trick?Probably Nuck and them I guess.

I don't see why she can't just say that as well. Isn't Dre a counselor or something like that? My momma is a counselor, and she be very confidential with her clients. All she gotta do is say "you know how my job is and what comes with it. I'm helping a client of mines to get through something right now" Then leave it at that. It shouldn't be complex, due to her profession.

I don't see why she can't just say that as well. Isn't Dre a counselor or something like that? My momma is a counselor, and she be very confidential with her clients. All she gotta do is say "you know how my job is and what comes with it. I'm helping a client of mines to get through something right now" Then leave it at that. It shouldn't be complex, due to her profession.

She's said that and we still where were at. Shoulda just told her. That's your wife. Life partner. Just tell her what is going on and ask her to hold it down.

Keeping secrets like kids. Stupid shit.

btw I'm not feeling how lena is writing ALL the Male characters...

They all coming off as lame, corny or fuck boys. I think its intentional

Poppa turned a fat goofy lame
Kev turned into a PTSD stricken lame
Jake turned into a snake ass fuck boy.
Douda really gone pay 5 million to smash some random broad. Lame
Emmitt on sum dumb open relationship bs. Now his mind all fucked.
Trig doin too much. He like 5 characters in one.

btw I'm not feeling how lena is writing ALL the Male characters...

They all coming off as lame, corny or fuck boys. I think its intentional

Poppa turned a fat goofy lame
Kev turned into a PTSD stricken lame
Jake turned into a snake ass fuck boy.
Douda really gone pay 5 million to smash some random broad. Lame
Emmitt on sum dumb open relationship bs. Now his mind all fucked.
Trig doin too much. He like 5 characters in one.
The only difference in Poppa's character is him having a girl. Poppa has always been the do gooder square with a heart of gold.

kev been traumatized since the pilot.

LOL Jake did try to scoop kev's girl in season 1.

It wasn't just for the pussy,but that ass though....

Emmit been going through it with women

LOL Trig is the gay character,the gangster character, the big brother character,the revolutionary character ,and the anti hero character.
what?

Last edited:
The only difference in Poppa's character is him having a girl.I Poppa has always been the do gooder square with a heart of gold.

kev been traumatized since the pilot.

LOL Jake did try to scoop kev's girl in season 1.

It wasn't just for the pussy,but that ass though....

Emmit been going through it with women

LOL Trig is the gay character,the gangster character, the big brother character,the revolutionary character ,and the anti hero character.
what?

I hear u. But bro. Poppa wasnt THIS bad in season 1...I smh everytime he appears on the screen.

You rite bout trig...one character cant wear that many hats. It's not believable

I hear u. But bro. Poppa wasnt THIS bad in season 1...I smh everytime he appears on the screen.

You rite bout trig...one character cant wear that many hats. It's not believable
I mean Poppa has always been a church boy with wisdom beyond his age and good with ppl.

Makes sense where he is now.His girl is less bossy this season and they seem to be the best couple on the show.

Plus with his 2 best friends not at school with him,his girl would be his world at that age.

Trig's character is too much.

I know he's taking over Reg's part.

They wanted Reg to be the gay goon so maybe Trig was always supposed to come back and be political?

I'm assuming Trig is also in the 63rd street gang too,but Reg was a gang banger gang banger.I doubt he would have tried to police the streets and be on no political shit.

Last edited:
But yea tho. They really coulda done w/o the mother reading the gf text miscommunication trope. Ugh. smh

The mother already on shakey ground mentally. She prolly gone fly off the handle in the next ep. I could even see her tellin the gf to move out.

The gf prolly such a real one, she would prolly rather the mother temporarily think she cheating than tell about about emmit's moms cancer secret

But yea tho. They really coulda done w/o the mother reading the gf text miscommunication trope. Ugh. smh

The mother already on shakey ground mentally. She prolly gone fly off the handle in the next ep. I could even see her tellin the gf to move out.

The gf prolly such a real one, she would prolly rather the mother temporarily think she cheating than tell about about emmit's moms cancer secret
Now that he knows there's no need to keep it a secret.I hope they don't drag that out

Back