Welcome To aBlackWeb

Very good episode last night. I like the theme of the men continuing on their path of growth. Right on time for Father's Day.
That scene with Brandon and ol girl was intense. The whole time she been shitting on him and tryna high side. He fucked up by getting back with her after she fucked ol boy.

Man why Emmitt nosey ass go bustin in his mommas apartment just when we was gon see what she holding with her sexy ass
Ronnie gon fuck up within 5 minutes of the next episode
Tracy fine too

I agree with most of the comments

Reggie should have a bigger role if he alive. He cant run the block no more tho. Maybe play background/wise base head

Whispers is DONE! Drop him off if he ain't gonna be smashing Tracy and Jada.

Brandon.....its a wrap. Good send off for him and Jericka. She was a waste anyway. Him being a rat....maybe Reggie gets back in by dunning him off

The shorties are all dope storylines. I still think Douda gonna take Jake under his wing.

Great season finale. Gonna miss Brandon as a character though. They're were some real good emotional moments this episode. The theme of letting go and forgiveness was a dope approach.

I've been waiting to see how they off Brandon and it looks like he's going to stick around a little longer....if next season starts and he's "relocated for protection" imma be pissed cuz 1) he's too eager of a chef to wanna sit down and be quiet...he wants his food to make noise per say and blow him up 2) he's not scared of the gangsta shit going on around him cuz he's literally not doin any gangsta shit and again wants to be knowns for tacos not gangsta shit 3) he actually could be the key to bringing Perry down and if Perry knows this somehow some way then he has to die

Emmett's character is really taking off but damn has to be the dumbest nigga in the world to get a chick he already has a baby with as well as problems with another damn baby...and prolly had the money to get his shit snipped or all the BM's he's fuckin with on some birth control....they're prolly going to move the show around his character more and away from Brandon....wonder does he still owe 63rd now that Reg is dead (allegedly) cuz Sonny is gonna be pissed he's giving away product like that.....Emmett prolly has the most going on right now.... the shit with his mom and pops was a lil lame and cliche( I knew what time it was once he took the bluetooth out lol) but it does add more to his own story on the show

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Reg survives and they bring his character more into the forefront since Brandon is outa here

See I think they're gonna push Emmett's character more....With Reg in recovery and Brandon snitching....everything else is pretty much tied to Emmett...but I do hope Reg is alive and gets more screen time

Hope they don’t cut down my guy Papa screen time if Kevin go to that school on the Nawf.

Yeah idk if he's supposed to be one of the b or c actors but he's been stepping his shit up and is easily one of the top characters on the show....they should prolly open his character up some more next season especially with both of his boys going in different directions in life...

I'm going to be pissed if Reg is dead. Going to be interesting to see how Jake turns out being a ward of the state in group homes and shit.

Funny seeing Jerricka act like she wasn't a bougie bitch to Brandon this whole time. She know damn well she looked down on damn near everything about him. I don't even see how a person could be in a relationship with somebody who they know for a fact looks down on them.

Poppa been that dude since day 1. I also want to see how Kevin handles not having Brandon to talk to anymore. Brandon was a positive male voice for Kevin. If he just up and disappears on Kevin that can really fuck Kevin up and have him shut down and fuck up the opportunity he has with going to that new school.

Yeah I don't think Reg is dead

Yeah at first I thought he was ,but seeing that we never saw him dead,that leaves the window open

Blood coming out of your mouth is usually bad though and he got hit with a semi or fully auto fairly close

Reg is a good character and dude is a good actor

Yeah at first I thought he was ,but seeing that we never saw him dead,that leaves the window open

Blood coming out of your mouth is usually bad though and he got hit with a semi or fully auto fairly close

Reg is a good character and dude is a good actor

The caliber of bullet and where you got hit matters more than if it was a semi or fully auto gun

Back