Welcome To aBlackWeb

First 15 mins and this shit Watchmen on steroids

Why wasn’t he running in the middle of the street?

yeah he wasnt convinced that she was dead when he got the info that her grave was empty. Thats why he smashed the headstone.

I was more referring to him believing that Homelander raped his wife.

In the flashback scene when Mallory showed Butcher the surveillance footage of her and Homelander in the room for 3hrs. She didn't really have the look of somebody who was raped. She had the look of "oh, I fucked up". Then she found out she was pregnant.

That's why I think Billy gonna be on one next season. Cuz at least 1 or more folks was lying to him. His wife is alive with the child of a man he believes raped her.

I thought it was a dope start but I really don't know where the characters go from here th

Hughie clearly has forgiven ATrain. No need to continue hunting him down.

Annie can be a superhero with or without the 7/Vought. Either way, her and Hughie good.

Butcher really ainy gotta hear or say shit. His wife smashed a Hero and ran off with the baby. Even the hero didnt know it. I'd deadass hail the next uber back to London. He got the biggest L of 2019

Frenchie and Kimiko can go underground. She may not even have her powers any more

Mothers Milk....maybe he can get his wife back?

All in all, I don't see a plot for season 2. Deep been gill raped and no one said nothing

My problem is i dont find it that funny. So its like the episode drag imo. I find my self jus waiting on the action or when the sups to super hero stuff.

The blk dude is cool tho.

I thought it was a dope start but I really don't know where the characters go from here th

Hughie clearly has forgiven ATrain. No need to continue hunting him down.

Annie can be a superhero with or without the 7/Vought. Either way, her and Hughie good.

Butcher really ainy gotta hear or say shit. His wife smashed a Hero and ran off with the baby. Even the hero didnt know it. I'd deadass hail the next uber back to London. He got the biggest L of 2019

Frenchie and Kimiko can go underground. She may not even have her powers any more

Mothers Milk....maybe he can get his wife back?

All in all, I don't see a plot for season 2. Deep been gill raped and no one said nothing

There's 72 issues of the comic so there's plenty of plot left

They changed some things that will make the show different,but it'll probably do similar shit

I mean whether Hugh wants to or not,he's already been made a fugitive and has supes hunting him.

IDK why Homelander didn't just kill Butcher,but there has to be a reason

I don't even understand Frenchie/Kimiko.He got that other hot chick and said earlier that he thought marriage/relationships were bullshit.

There's something that was hinted at that I suspected ,but later found out it happens

I kept thinking that The Boys would take the compound V themselves to fight a supe

Somebody on youtube said Homelander is Brightburn's father

I wonder if Homelander let Madelyn's baby get blown up too or did he save the baby?

Also I wonder if that baby is a supe?

We didn't see it so I assume the baby died?

Also what was Butcher's plan by blowing the house up

Not even sure that would hurt Homelander

IDK how powerful he is,but he wanted off that plane like an explosion can hurt him.

Back