Welcome To aBlackWeb

I had my girl cut me twice. Used a no. 2 guard all the way around. I lined up my face by myself though. It ain't the best but I for damn sure ain't growing a fro no more. Especially with it getting warm out. Fuck that.
I was gonna try doing a bald fade. Went on YouTube and there are tons of vids.
Screw that have myself with that bowl cut like Keenan in Low Down Dirty Shame. Hahaha.

So my hair is thinning. I’ve tried rogaine which did work and even tried real castor oil but I’m come to the conclusion that Father Time has come for my hair. I don’t wanna use a straight razor because I’m not traditionally balding. There’s no bald spot in the back. It’s just noticeably thinning up top so I’d rather get a low cut to where the thinning isn’t really noticeable. Any advice? What electric razor to buy?

So my hair is thinning. I’ve tried rogaine which did work and even tried real castor oil but I’m come to the conclusion that Father Time has come for my hair. I don’t wanna use a straight razor because I’m not traditionally balding. There’s no bald spot in the back. It’s just noticeably thinning up top so I’d rather get a low cut to where the thinning isn’t really noticeable. Any advice? What electric razor to buy?
Sounds like you still got a few good yrs left before you gotta come on home

cherish them

Time to get your hair affairs in order bruh? You got a Hair Will? Lol

Sounds like you still got a few good yrs left before you gotta come on home

cherish them

It’s weird. I get a low cut and for the first week, it’s good. But when the second week begins and the hair that doesn’t grow as much shows, it looks bad. My shape up doesn’t even connect anymore

Sorry brother, Its starting. I would let it grow to a semi-comfortable length (as high as it can) and just shape the length until it can't be maintained anymore. The back where my neckline is has been going but i let it grow to a point when I trim up it looks like a decent taper.

Before you think all has failed, when I was growing braids there was this stuff that stimulated hair growth that I felt helped me...

Do your research but this product is called Doo Gro

Sorry brother, Its starting. I would let it grow to a semi-comfortable length (as high as it can) and just shape the length until it can't be maintained anymore. The back where my neckline is has been going but i let it grow to a point when I trim up it looks like a decent taper.

Before you think all has failed, when I was growing braids there was this stuff that stimulated hair growth that I felt helped me...

Do your research but this product is called Doo Gro

Thanks for the info. I been using natural castor oil For 2 months but no real change yet.

Na if he can get an inch of growth or so he can manage something that gives confidence (if he's lacking any anyway)

I have tons of confidence. I’ve had a low cut my entire life so the transition to less hair won’t be a bad one

I have tons of confidence. I’ve had a low cut my entire life so the transition to less hair won’t be a bad one
Try to hold on tho. There can be underlying stressors, allergies that effect it. If it’s hereditary, I apologize...

Try to hold on tho. There can be underlying stressors, allergies that effect it. If it’s hereditary, I apologize...

My fathers side, there’s balding yet he has most of his hair. He’s balding up top but he’s 66 so he doesn’t really care anymore. My mother’s father had all his hair until his death so that’s what I thought would happen to me but I do think stress and shit is the reason why my hair is thinning

Last edited:
My fathers side, there’s balding yet he has most of his hair. He’s balding up top but he’s 66 so he doesn’t really care anymore. My mother’s father had all his hair until his death so that’s what I thought would happen to me but I do think stress and shit is the reason why my hair is thinning
If you can counter that stress somehow you may be able to create rejuvenation .. Ashwagdan Tea ..Budda Tea brand, mediation can help

I’ve made a decision. It’s time. I’m calling it a career with my hair. I’m not gonna go completely bald but just keep my hair as low as low as possible and go to my barber to shape it up every week. I’ve never used this but I hear something like this works. Anyone with experience use something like this for their head or face?

764F120C-3E5A-49BD-B109-1AB7114A0DF5.png

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I’ve made a decision. It’s time. I’m calling it a career with my hair. I’m not gonna go completely bald but just keep my hair as low as low as possible and go to my barber to shape it up every week. I’ve never used this but I hear something like this works. Anyone with experience use something like this for their head or face?

View attachment 343057
When I went to the barber he would use that on m face to get the hairs on my cheeks (pause) and face to get those stubborn hairs

Back