Welcome To aBlackWeb

That shit about niggaz don't give a fuck about you cause they got no choice is the biggest lie. The truth is, in this world you have the choice to have integrity, but it comes at a tremendous price. The choice is have integrity or don't and gain riches.

To those not raised with a morally strong or an affluent moral compass, that choice is easy. To those that are of the that mindframe, you waver from that choice as long as you can before you are forced to choose a side.

Often times it's your responsibilities that push you to that side...much like what's happened with Ern.

You just gotta make sure not to lose yourself, you need that reminder of who you are. Which is what Ern is to Al, which is what he meant on the plane with Ern..

tumblr_p8jnh2X9Rl1sh6s15o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8jnh2X9Rl1sh6s15o2_1280.jpg

Wooosah... Nigga mad as shit, feel like a fiend when they favorite dealer get knocked

Ending tied up some loose ends.

I like how they showed Ern old job of the Cats hustling at the airport to now Flying Paperboi to Europe.

Episode showed the unprofessionalism of some Black folk, but how getting that extra dollar motivates them with the movers...tell me that shit ain't real.

The Jewish cat spit truth, a half ass Jew lawyer with connections still carries more weight than a hard working Black one with limited resources .... ERN in a nutshell...minus the lawyer part.

Ern needed to hear that he was smart from Van. That gave homie some needed reassuring. His daughter gonna make him go hard for the job.

Is it me or the scar on Ern face look like a pussy?

The teacher at the school told truth, Gotta respect that honesty

Darius with the blunt "Smoke Me! " had me Rolling

Dope that you see Lotte growing.Some shows would write her off, or have a drastic character change.

Wasn't that.the producer that Clark homie was beating up in the studio?

That nigga Clark is an asshole, lmaooooo. Bet Juelz watching this shit salty AF.

By putting that gun in Clark bag, Ern was gonna get AL to be headliner of the tour.

That gun was a curse, shit went downhill since Ern took it. Nigga did some fast thinking to get rid of it.

Glad AL gonna roll with Ern. Like Darius said, you got to make mistakes to learn. Hope they grow in the business together.

Lmaoooo at the boy crying on tha video game getting his ass beat.

That nigga Tracy thought shit was sweet, AL gave him a good amount of time to get his shit together.

Wonder where the hell AL moving to.

Dammit Glover, we need season 3, don't make us wait 2 years neither !.....Id still watch if it took that long.

Last edited:
Wooosah... Nigga mad as shit, feel like a fiend when they favorite dealer get knocked

Ending tied up some loose ends.

I like how they showed Ern old job of the Cats hustling at the airport to now Flying Paperboi to Europe.

Episode showed the unprofessionalism of some Black folk, but how getting that extra dollar motivates them with the movers...tell me that shit ain't real.

The Jewish cat spit truth, a half ass Jew lawyer with connections still carries more weight than a hard working Black one with limited resources .... ERN in a nutshell...minus the lawyer part.

Ern needed to hear that he was smart from Van. That gave homie some needed reassuring. His daughter gonna make him go hard for the job.

Is it me or the scar on Ern face look like a pussy?

The teacher at the school told truth, Gotta respect that honesty

Darius with the blunt "Smoke Me! " had me Rolling

Dope that you see Lotte growing.Some shows would write her off, or have a drastic character change.

Wasn't that.the producer that Clark homie was beating up in the studio?

That nigga Clark is an asshole, lmaooooo. Bet Juelz watching this shit salty AF.

By putting that gun in Clark bag, Ern was gonna get AL to be headliner of the tour.

That gun was a curse, shit went downhill since Ern took it. Nigga did some fast thinking to get rid of it.

Glad AL gonna roll with Ern. Like Darius said, you got to make mistakes to learn. Hope they grow in the business together.

Lmaoooo at the boy crying on tha video game getting his ass beat.

That nigga Tracy thought shit was sweet, AL gave him a good amount of time to get his shit together.

Dammit Glover, we need season 3, don't make us wait 2 years neither !.....Id still watch if it took that long.
Nah, that was an engineer. This guy was the manager

Just watched the fubu episode. Damn that's rough but thankfully both my parents had cool jobs so I stayed in good clothes. I didn't wear J's then but I had Nikes. To see somebody get endlessly roasted is the worst. Especially if the roaster on they A game. Al was a real one even back in the day. Earn was always smart just no fight in him. Sad lil buddy offed himself tho.

I'm confused about the ending and the white dude who ended up with it? Why was Al looking pissed?

The bolded

Damn near gave a standing ovation.

I went thru 3 or 4 emotions in that one scene. Lol!

So now Paperboi might be mad b/c he thinking Earn fucc'd up his chances to be on Yoo-Hoo level.

But how can you get mad after you just said Earn gives a fucc, and you need that?

ok.....so.....who got robbed in the last episode? lol

damn tying it all together like that this was as good a season as Season 1 after all...i didn't like the character development ep's but they made sense and it all came together at the end....i thought Al was gonna fire Ern but glad he still gave him a chance to make it work and im glad Ern figured his way out of a jam with that gun....so Van moving back in with her mother means what for Ern cuz i thought they already broke up....is she taking their daughter farther away from him?....Darius just needs to keep being Darius and i'm good....lmao....please do not give him any type of purpose/problem in season 3 just let him go do him.....i really thought Tracy was gonna be on the flight with em too or he got locked back up and was lmao when he showed up at the end

Glover is on a roll right now....Season 3 prolly wont come till 2020...pleeeeeeeeeease give him 15 eps....this season just seemed too short to me especially with more episodes focused on single characters than the actual crew....

ok.....so.....who got robbed in the last episode? lol

damn tying it all together like that this was as good a season as Season 1 after all...i didn't like the character development ep's but they made sense and it all came together at the end....i thought Al was gonna fire Ern but glad he still gave him a chance to make it work and im glad Ern figured his way out of a jam with that gun....so Van moving back in with her mother means what for Ern cuz i thought they already broke up....is she taking their daughter farther away from him?....Darius just needs to keep being Darius and i'm good....lmao....please do not give him any type of purpose/problem in season 3 just let him go do him.....i really thought Tracy was gonna be on the flight with em too or he got locked back up and was lmao when he showed up at the end

Glover is on a roll right now....Season 3 prolly wont come till 2020...pleeeeeeeeeease give him 15 eps....this season just seemed too short to me especially with more episodes focused on single characters than the actual crew....
Tracy got robbed a place to stay

Last edited:
Back