Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steyer says a lot of the right things. And everything I have heard points to him be exactly right on climate change, racial justice.

I don’t think he has the movement behind him; the charisma, or the energy to turn out people to vote.He’s definitely earned a position in the cabinet - likely Treasury Secretary.

It's funny, I'm watching clips from this thing. Got a bunch of people challenged by the moderator on their past dealings. They stand up there a deny that when given the power to do shit in their current or previous positions. It was the status quo, but now...now that they are running for president. Oh, all that shit they didnt do before, they'll do now.

Only one candidate up there has done in the past the exact shit that hes saying hes gonna do as president and that's Bernie Sanders. And for the life of me with everyone all last year on some woke third eye, its deeper that deep shit that niggaz been on. With the reality and truth smack dab in niggaz face...niggaz on some

tenor (19).gif

8 point bump for klobuchar. Good for her...she wiped pete during the last debate.

Shes doesnt have much a chance now but she looks like the best candidate right now imo. She'll dominate the suburbs and if she picked the right vp could do well with the far left.

What do u think his chances were before dropping out?

Who do u think his votes will go to now, if anyone?

His chances were always pretty slim.. it was encouraging to see him doing well in the debates even though he didn't have much of a chance after most of the other candidates of color had to drop out as well..

I just find it really disappointing that the party of so called diversity's only remaining candidates are pretty much all older white folks..

I think the YangGang prolly rolls with Sanders or Warren seeing as they are more on the progressive side

I do expect there to be a bigger emphasis on the remaining female candidates and them using that to push for more support

I find it super corny that the first primaries were states that are primarily(90%+) white.... and by the time they start getting to more diverse states with more minorities.. all the fuckin minority candidates are gone...

I'm still gon vote.... but I can understand to an extent why some folks don't.... this some bullshit

I find it super corny that the first primaries were states that are primarily(90%+) white.... and by the time they start getting to more diverse states with more minorities.. all the fuckin minority candidates are gone...

I'm still gon vote.... but I can understand to an extent why some folks don't.... this some bullshit
Iowa an New Hampshire has always been first they need to change up for 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back