Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the truth or not? Both of them made their careers locking up Black people and but they supposed to be our saving grace from Trump?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. When Kamala and Biden win, say goodbye to all this SJW/Black Lives Matter stuff that Democrats been peddling since 2016. People that celebrating this or cheering this on or thinking this is the only option, need to look at the chess moves being played. At least the country pretended to care about Black people for once.

Democrats said, "F what you think, this is who we running and what you gonna do about it? It's better than Trump? Don't you want Trump gone? Go Vote in November."

I remember when Bill Clinton told off BLM and defended his Crime Bill. Joe Biden pretty much said if you don't vote for him, you ain't Black. Kamala Harris during her Presidential campaign said she isn't doing anything for Black people.

Vote for Biden with a sober mind. Nobody is winning anything here but him and the Dems.
Cool

I don't give a fuck what any of them motherfuckers got to say, lmfao. I hope Biden just pick somebody that's gonna do the job right, whatever the hell that job turns out to be. The vice president is a weird role, depends on the current president what they do.

All the Vice President does...........for the most part.............is preside over the Senate.

Only other time that position is relevant is if something happens to the President and they have to step in and assume the role of President themselves.

And The Republican party wants you do do exactly what you said you're gonna do. Keep yo black ass at home. You a smart dumb nigga peddling Republican talking points trying to pretend like you're being anti-establishment or anti-democrat but in reality you ain't shit but a loud black Republican that thinks you're smarter than what you are. Republicans love niggas like you. That says all you need to know.

honestly,

asking Black ppl to vote for these two is violent asf

i dont feel like breaking it down but considering the times

yall should be ashamed

Shit, I would've been perfectly fine voting for Joe Biden and Kamala despite their track record of being supercops if they were Medicare for All but Joe Biden and Kamala said they aren't down for Medicare for All. Joe Biden straight up said he'll veto it if it passed.

There's no reason to vote for these two besides getting Trump out of office. I hope they win too just so I can watch people forget how terrible the USA is just because Trump is gone and it confirms all my prejudices about how doomed America is because people are stuck in binary between voting for repugnant evil vs. refined evil. One party is competent and slick about ruining your life. The other won't even dress it up.

All the Vice President does...........for the most part.............is preside over the Senate.

Only other time that position is relevant is if something happens to the President and they have to step in and assume the role of President themselves.

Joe Biden, if elected would be the oldest US President ever... The Vice President pick in his case is extremely important

I like how people kicking and screaming like there’s really an alternative.

:word?:

Yup. I'm tired of niggas & niggettes crying about not wanting Biden or Trump. We're near the endgame now. The way I see it, if Trump isn't voted out in November he and his crooked Administration is going to have free reign to completely destroy America. All within a year he's disregarded corona as hoax, bullied teachers/kids back into schools during a health crisis, tear gassing BLM protesters, trying to rig an upcoming election, etc.,

Another 4 years of Trump and America is gone be on some Mad Max/T2 type shit. Enough is enough of the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back