Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're voting for two openly anti black candidates, congratulations

And what are you going to be doing? Complaining from the sidelines? You talking a lot of shit for a nigga that's not gonna jump in. I used to love putting in work on niggas like you. The ones that like to clap their fist together at the beginning of the fight when both crews pull up. You the nigga that likes to point out who you think you gonna beat up before shit gets popping but you know what? I love those niggas. Those are the easy ones. Niggas like you are the ones who get mopped up real quick when the sets start working but you'll turn around and end up being the story telling niggas the rest of yo life. You the type of nigga to retell yo ass whoppin like you was the one out there dishing it but really you was the nigga with a foot on yo neck.

So stop talking shit nigga. Vote or shut the fuck up.

I think this pick is smart though when thinking about Trump’s strategy to position Biden as adopting strong progressive policies. That message would lure away disaffected Republicans from Biden.

But with Harris, Biden is signaling he’s going to be moderate and pull in more disaffected Republicans and independents.

Not saying I agree with him not adopting progressive policies, just that this was a start move strategically.

I wanted Warren or Rice but given what I’ve said Warren wouldn’t work and Rice doesn’t have the national notoriety of Harris and comes with too much “baggage” from Obama. Biden has enough “baggage” from Obama. By baggage I just mean things that can be used against him by Republicans because their base done care about facts.

Susan Rice never been a politician in her life and Stacey Abrams embarrassed herself when she openly campaigned for the job. That Scientology video disqualified Karen Bass. All his white woman options were trash. Tammy Duckworth was probably his best other option but she doesnt have a #Khive. Warren should have dropped out in January and endorsed Bernie if she wanted to be Joe's VP, ironically.

Kamala was vetted, she's got experience being a national candidate, she will skin Pence in the debate.

And what are you going to be doing? Complaining from the sidelines? You talking a lot of shit for a nigga that's not gonna jump in. I used to love putting in work on niggas like you. The ones that like to clap their fist together at the beginning of the fight when both crews pull up. You the nigga that likes to point out who you think you gonna beat up before shit gets popping but you know what? I love those niggas. Those are the easy ones. Niggas like you are the ones who get mopped up real quick when the sets start working but you'll turn around and end up being the story telling niggas the rest of yo life. You the type of nigga to retell yo ass whoppin like you was the one out there dishing it but really you was the nigga with a foot on yo neck.

So stop talking shit nigga. Vote or shut the fuck up.
Blah blah

Didn't read

You niggas are so conditioned and clingy its disgusting

I'm not voting for the lesser of 2 white supremacists

MY vote is to be EARNED

can you comprehend that?

If not cry louder boy ???

By saying Black people shouldn't vote for two people that wrote some of the most racist laws in the history of 20th century. Like if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were Republicans, they would be in the Republican HOF next to Ronald Regan and Barry Goldwater.

They get it ^

Niggas need to stop acting so surprised & “outraged“. This woman was gonna be his running mate from the start if you’re paying attention. Get over yourselves, check the bitchassness at the door and vote this orange fucker out.

7CB8B418-A1BF-47C7-B22C-0B4DE2081A88.jpeg

You didnt waste no time huh

Is it the truth or not? Both of them made their careers locking up Black people and but they supposed to be our saving grace from Trump?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. When Kamala and Biden win, say goodbye to all this SJW/Black Lives Matter stuff that Democrats been peddling since 2016. People that celebrating this or cheering this on or thinking this is the only option, need to look at the chess moves being played. At least the country pretended to care about Black people for once.

Democrats said, "F what you think, this is who we running and what you gonna do about it? It's better than Trump? Don't you want Trump gone? Go Vote in November."

I remember when Bill Clinton told off BLM and defended his Crime Bill at a Hilary rally. Joe Biden pretty much said if you don't vote for him, you ain't Black. Kamala Harris during her Presidential campaign said she isn't doing anything for Black people.

Vote for Biden with a sober mind. Nobody is winning anything here but him and the Dems.

Voting for a man that wrote the Crime Bill and accelerated mass incarceration. Voting for a woman that put Black parents in jail simply for their kids not going to school. Crazy how the Democratic Party really really really expect us to rush out and vote for these two.

exactly!

honestly,

asking Black ppl to vote for these two is violent asf

i dont feel like breaking it down but considering the times

yall should be ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back