Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018-2019 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Welcome to the club. I have been critical of Luke for awhile now.

I’ve been sick of him for while but I kept it to myself in hopes some of the stuff he would learn on the job but he’s still the same guy.

Never heard a presser where he says it was my fault. Dude coaches up a terrible game then it’s we didn’t play defense, or we didn’t execute. When in reality it’s no “ you left Rondo out there passing up easy buckets to overpass to chase assists”.

Man lemme chill before I spend the whole day ranting lol

"Just that we can do more as a young core and as a team," Kuzma said when asked what he has learned during this short stretch without James and Rondo. "We are not just one player, we just got to eliminate little mistakes and we could have won all three games [without them]. For us, it is just continue to keep getting better and better and when those guys get back, hit the ground running."

I really like Kuz.

I can no longer defend Luke as a head coach. This is bad.

Same here. Coming into this season, i was one of the biggest Lonzo supporters, but man, this is difficult. The talent is there, but this kid lacks confidence and aggression. Its so annoying.

He stays in his own head too much to be the player that he naturally is. It's frustrating as hell watching dude.

Josh Hart cant shoot to save his life of late and cant defend guards at all, but the dude hustles so so hard. Hopefully his shot comes back.

Luke played Lance 3 minutes in the 2 qtr yesterday, and did not play him at all in the 2nd half where we made our comeback. U would think the mfer has learned his mistake, but watch him give Lance 2o mins in the next game.

I posted in here that there should be no reason Lonzo and Lance are ever on the court together. They dont mix at all, they have one of the worst 2-man net rating on the team. I saw that less than a month into the season, i dont understand why Luke cant see this, smh.

Back