Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Akon is a scam artist. This is right up his alley. He's trying to sell fke bitcoin to his own people to exploit them and working with china to do it. Why wouldn't he work with this clown?

Remember when he faked his whole master car thief backstory to create street cred to sell his shitty hooks?

i just dont get why u guys keep speaking on dude . stop giving him the attention he wants and he will fade away . i said it before we have more important things to worry about

You know what I been tryna figure out? Why Akon really decided to do this shit. I could almost see if he was broke and needed the money. But we all know that nigga is straight financially.

I can only assume he co-sign the shit.

You know what I been tryna figure out? Why Akon really decided to do this shit. I could almost see if he was broke and needed the money. But we all know that nigga is straight financially.

Akon gave an interview saying rat boy was right to snitch and he goes his back ....factor in the fact that he doing his numbers make sense

He need to pay back the chinese money he borrowed for building africa

Akon is a scam artist. This is right up his alley. He's trying to sell fke bitcoin to his own people to exploit them and working with china to do it. Why wouldn't he work with this clown?

Remember when he faked his whole master car thief backstory to create street cred to sell his shitty hooks?

Like niggas surprised they getting scammed by an artist from Africa. That street shit is an American or Western Hemisphere thing. True nobody likes snitches but Akon don’t owe niggas an explanation

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Like niggas surprised they getting scammed by an artist from Africa. That street shit is an American or Western Hemisphere thing. True nobody likes snitches but Akon don’t owe niggas an explanation
Lol nah snitching shit is universal.

Akon a jersey dude as much as Pun is Bronx.

They just have ties to their home countries as well.

Akon is just dont gaf

"A portion of the proceeds from #Trollz including merch items, will be going directly to The Bail Project Inc. The fund provides free bail assistance to low-income individuals who can’t afford to pay bail while awaiting their trial. We want to protect and support the thousands of brave people working on the front lines of social justice, using their voices to demand AN END to the targeting and killing of Black Americans by the police. #BlackLivesMatter link in bio to Pre-save #TrollzVIDEO tmrw @ midnight NickiMinajQueen.com "

they really thought this through for the potential industry backlash.

Back