Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

And another thing. 69 had his phone out recording him pulling up on Meek. Meek pulls his phone out to record it happening and is yelling "He He He's trying to get me in trouble!!". DF kinda bullshit is this.
Meek always online, equating shit said online back to, "if we was was in the streets...blah blah blah" to try and press people he knows arnt gang members and arnt bout that like. But when one of those niggas he always calls pussy really pops up "in the streets", he quick to pull out his phone and take it back to the internet.

For the record, gangstas dont know how to record IG stories and tweet at the same time.
69 is pussy though

Reactions: GNS
And that's why meek can tweet that bullshit @Englishdude because of ppl like this who will tell you they believe what they heard off hand but not what they saw with their own eyes.
wtf is "Ppl like this"?

IDK Meek so all I can go off is what's in the news/media/rumor mill and what little I hear from ppl .

we know his ppl knocked Beans out,beat Aubrey's ghostwriter up,and when Safaree ran up,he got beat up.

I also heard they fucked other ppl up too

I didn't see anything here but a dude who snitched on a bunch of ppl trying to get a viral moment off another nigga.

Even if meek was the softest nigga ever,Im not taking 69's side.

Snitch 9 ain't got no rap though and ain't nobody gonna fight for him.

That fool got the feds protecting him because he know he would be dead without it.

Plus, we out here killing each other but allowing zimmerman and snitch 9 to continue to live is fucked up.

People call meek a pussy but he got people that would fight for him that he ain't even gotta fight his own battles.

wtf is "Ppl like this"?

IDK Meek so all I can go off is what's in the news/media/rumor mill and what little I hear from ppl .

we know his ppl knocked Beans out,beat Aubrey's ghostwriter up,and when Safaree ran up,he got beat up.

I also heard they fucked other ppl up too

I didn't see anything here but a dude who snitched on a bunch of ppl trying to get a viral moment off another nigga.

Even if meek was the softest nigga ever,Im not taking 69's side.

So he got goons that knocked out a old nigga, beat up a dude with one leg, and ran up on safaree? None of which he did himself. That's what we going off? Gotcha.

Say no more.

Back