Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teens and sex toys.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I got this From Facebook!

Real talk parenting time
Scenario:

You have a daughter, when she was 14 she was caught having sex, punished, she promised God , you and herself to never have sex again until she was ready and she also promised you that she would come to you first. She is now 16 a junior in high school and has kept her word so far.. Good grades and gives u very minimal problems. You put away her laundry and find this in her drawer you confront her and she says she uses it to release the pressure of wanting sex. How do you respond ?

I'm mad I clicked on the spoiler...
As her dad I would ask if everything is alright. I know the pressures these boys are putting forth. I would respect her views instead of shaming her. Her mom would honestly be best to have this convo with but I'd support my child as long as she's done no wrong.

I got this From Facebook!

Real talk parenting time
Scenario:

You have a daughter, when she was 14 she was caught having sex, punished, she promised God , you and herself to never have sex again until she was ready and she also promised you that she would come to you first. She is now 16 a junior in high school and has kept her word so far.. Good grades and gives u very minimal problems. You put away her laundry and find this in her drawer you confront her and she says she uses it to release the pressure of wanting sex. How do you respond ?

"You're just like your mother..."

And walk away

First off, I'd be upset that at 14 she even had sex to begin with. It happens and we don't really prepare ourselves for that day. Furthermore, after I lost my virginity I actually didn't have sex again for years so yeah if my child said she wouldn't do it again I would believe her. My mother did that to me, she swore I wasn't a virgin even when I was and that was the most annoying mess I ever had to deal with. Honestly though, my biggest concern is educating my child when the time comes on sex and what comes along with sex. We can not stop everything from happening but I would much rather my child know how to protect herself.

A dildo though? I don't even have one, LMFAO. I can't say how I would react because I'm legit trying not to think about that. I can't deal with this post, lol.. I'm out!

I’d just be happy it’s not a weird fetish like a dragon dildo or something

Well first of all, I aint gon shame the kid into invoking God's name.

Second of all, the conversation would revolve around the reality's of sex and whether or not the experience is worth chasing it again as a kid. prohibiting it would not be a topic due to the fact that they gon find a way.

Third of all the sex toy would have been given to her by her mother. Rather her do that than let some unwashed teen have his way with her.

Freaking out is the last thing im gon do.

Hell they gon punish themselves for being dumb enough to get caught any way.

Back