Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stop flying chicks out from social media: Another dude mad after flying an IG chick out.

I think this is the convo that needs to be had before you even buy the ticket and book the room tho.

"You know we fuckin', right???"

Once you have positive affirmation that, indeed, y'all are fuckin' THEN you buy the ticket and book the room.

If you know how to really talk to a woman you don't even have to ask, if she's feeling you like that she gonna let you what is off top...

But most people have lost the art of flirtation.

I think this is the convo that needs to be had before you even buy the ticket and book the room tho.

Once you have positive affirmation that, indeed, y'all are fuckin' THEN you buy the ticket and book the room.

The broad could lie and say yes we fuckin just to get the flight and room. Shit even the middle of the act if a woman says I don't want to do this anymore. The man gotta stop. So ain't no assurances that she can give that it will go the way dude wants it to go.

I can see being mad just don't get the point of recording the shit. Just moving on after loss seems to be a lost art now a days.

I feel no sympathy for his azzz.

That was the video of a man who's ego was hurt. So now he's making every attempt to mend the pieces.

Let's check off the usual "Ego Mending" tactics that gets used in this situation shall we...

- records said situation...check

- makes sure his side of the story is told to garner "sympathy"...check

- drops "big" dollar amount he spent...check

- claims he got another chick on the way...check

- portrays said chick as lame/bum azzz/gold-diggin chick (which she could be)...check

- kicks said chick out to reestablish his male "dominance" over the situation...check

The instant she said the bolded in TMLF's post...

Continuing to talk this chick after..

"I don't fly spirit"

was the first mistake....

...he should've known what was the deal from the jump.

As soon as she said that...my immediate response would've been..."so you driving Hertz huh?"

After that...end communication...delete her number...K.I.M.

took the L... recorded the L in progress... posted and shared the L after the fact.

lmao.. at no point did this nigga consider taking his Ls in silence? Gotdamn....

Tragic

Dude after the broad left...

paidnfull-paid.gif

What if she gets there and says no? People change their minds all the time. People lie all the time.

Better to do that shit with someone you know and trust 🤷🏿‍♂️

One way ticket. That way if she bullshitting in any way she can pay her own way back. And I don’t mean just bullshitting on sex. Even if she get a fucked up or entitled attitude.

Make them have some skin in the game, lol.

Reactions: GNS
Back