Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's no way we will ever see some shit like BMF again.. I hooped with some ATL niggas in Juco and that's who really put me on to them in like 04.. They were showing me the billboards and telling stories and shit.. I'm like noway these niggas doing it like this.. This wide open like this.. Shit was insane to me lol.. I think they felt untouchable at that time

Used to kick it with a few BMF guys who would coem around the block and kick it when we would have the late night BBQ in the apartments where I stayed. As big as BMF was I still feel folks don't truly understand their run.

I was just about to say that as an old Atlanta nigga, this should be an interesting series once things get outta Detroit and and they get to the city finally.

I was explaining their run to my daughter’s mom last night cuz she didn’t really know shit about them.

ATL isn't really a territorial place.

Gangs don't politic ATL,money does.

BMF changed a lot of ppl's lives for the better or worse.....

The city ate when BMF was poppin and plenty ATL ppl were in or ate with BMF.

BMF also had ppl from different gangs in it.Bloods and crips,GD's, VL's, nuetrals,etc all together for the bag.

real live updated New jack City shit.No cap.

Strippers was making house money.Hustlers was getting good tickets,money was flowing.

Shit was live until it started getting too live.
Facts

I wonder how long it will take for the story to get to ATL ?

Meech came to ATL in the 90's maybe mid 90's to live.

I hope it doesn't take until like the final season to be the full blown BMF in ATL.

it's about 85/86 on the show now.

Thats how they should’ve intro the show. Showing Meech in Club Visionz (Compound) money everywhere, fine women, BMF with bottles, etc.

Back