Welcome To aBlackWeb

I really liked it until the last 3 episodes
Thought the VIPs were a bit too eccentric. I'm surprised the others didn't mention how the one VIP never came back

I guess when the camera didn't show the old man getting killed the pink suit guy just shot something else to make it seem like the old man was killed. So what would they have done if he had stayed with the old man until the end?

The cop didn't really add anything to the plot besides being a nuisance to the pink suited people. Him knowing how to scuba dive seemed too convenient for the getaway too. Also if they have cameras everywhere except certain spots and they can't find the cop then by process of elimination they should have checked those spots. Him moving so easily and freely was actually bugging me

That guy was cold blooded in the marble game and his partner was way too damn trusting. I thought they were going to do another group game

I couldn't do those height games lol that shit would freak me out just by being up that high. Jumping on even tempered glass wouldn't have worked with me lol I'm surprised no one tried just grabbing ahold of the rails to get to the other side or even trying to walk on the rails

So is he playing the game again to sabotage it? I assume they wouldn't let that happen

I really liked it until the last 3 episodes
Thought the VIPs were a bit too eccentric. I'm surprised the others didn't mention how the one VIP never came back

I guess when the camera didn't show the old man getting killed the pink suit guy just shot something else to make it seem like the old man was killed. So what would they have done if he had stayed with the old man until the end?

The cop didn't really add anything to the plot besides being a nuisance to the pink suited people. Him knowing how to scuba dive seemed too convenient for the getaway too. Also if they have cameras everywhere except certain spots and they can't find the cop then by process of elimination they should have checked those spots. Him moving so easily and freely was actually bugging me

That guy was cold blooded in the marble game and his partner was way too damn trusting. I thought they were going to do another group game

I couldn't do those height games lol that shit would freak me out just by being up that high. Jumping on even tempered glass wouldn't have worked with me lol I'm surprised no one tried just grabbing ahold of the rails to get to the other side or even trying to walk on the rails

So is he playing the game again to sabotage it? I assume they wouldn't let that happen

didnt click the spoiler but damn I have 3 episodes left lol

Was it 38 million Won or 38 billion? I think it was billion which would be 3.2 million dollars. The USD to WON rate is around 1,200.

It was 456 billion won in the pot overall. And I didn't do the complete math and divide it by the 201 people left either.

So it should actually be... $1.9 mil a piece. Assuming all 201 got through which obviously wouldn't happen.

Yeah I'd probably do that shit lmao.

It was 456 billion won in the pot overall. And I didn't do the complete math and divide it by the 201 people left either.

So it should actually be... $1.9 mil a piece. Assuming all 201 got through which obviously wouldn't happen.

Yeah I'd probably do that shit lmao.
It was 45.6 billion won which is $38,635,554.86 million usd. They claimed there were 456 contestants

Fuck no I wouldn't do it for only that. Your chances of surviving were very low and $38M ain't enough money for me to take that risk lol

I'm too lazy to go back and check the number. Yall got it.

It was 45.6 billion won which is $38,635,554.86 million usd. They claimed there were 456 contestants

Fuck no I wouldn't do it for only that. Your chances of surviving were very low and $38M ain't enough money for me to take that risk lol

Ok. I didn't realize the pot changed game to game.

Saw the trailer for this but didn't watch. Do yall watch these foreign Netflix movies/shows with the English dub? Or do yall use subs?

Back