Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

i'on know bout this one lol

Bruh I haven’t had a job in 2 months, been looking like crazy. Had to move back in with my parents because I was getting behind on rent after losing my job. Had plenty of interviews but nothing has happened. No prospects. No women. Credit score plummeted from 740s to 630s. Credit card companies calling me asking why I can’t make payments. Had to cash out my 401k just to make sure I had some money on me. Can’t get any worse, right?

Bruh I haven’t had a job in 2 months, been looking like crazy. Had to move back in with my parents because I was getting behind on rent after losing my job. Had plenty of interviews but nothing has happened. No prospects. No women. Credit score plummeted from 740s to 630s. Credit card companies calling me asking why I can’t make payments. Had to cash out my 401k just to make sure I had some money on me. Can’t get any worse, right?
my guy, one dude you mentioned just got arrested for lack of child support payment and is facing another trial on some kidnapping charges and sex with a minor

the other dude dumb af and is suspected of making a false report about some attackers

being frustrated you had to move back home is your ego talking. I moved back with my parents after some shit happened in real life. This was just in July of last year. I was there for almost 10 weeks until my fortunes changed. You seem like a genuinely good dude, so im sure your fortunes are about to change as well.

In the meantime, and im not saying you havent done this, but in case you havent, go to a dollar general or some place like that to just get something to have some income coming in. When your better gig comes along, you can always quit fam.

I'll be rooting for you bro

@TheBoyRo
Stay up man. Don't let that negative energy in. Shit will eat you up.
Just keep grinding for opportunities and be thankful you had somewhere to go.
We all go through shit but we always bounce back.

Stick to one thing too. It seems like you don't know what you want to do with your life. You were studying radiology, your grades dropped, you dropped out. Then you were gonna do IT and then changed your mind, went a diff route, and then want to go back to IT. That's a lot of instability right there

Stick to one thing too. It seems like you don't know what you want to do with your life. You were studying radiology, your grades dropped, you dropped out. Then you were gonna do IT and then changed your mind, went a diff route, and then want to go back to IT. That's a lot of instability right there

You right. Gotta stop trying to do so much. I working on that so once I get this new job I’ll do a better job of finding out exactly what I wanna do and I got a good plan

Aye, I only frequent 2-3 forums on here so I'm not always hip to what's happening, but what's up with the Snapchat selfies for avatars? Just curious.

Aye, I only frequent 2-3 forums on here so I'm not always hip to what's happening, but what's up with the Snapchat selfies for avatars? Just curious.
just a lil contest to get abw bucks

they just finished an auction where members bid on each other and shit

not everyone's cup of tea, but it was pretty entertaining from what i've heard

This pic made me wonder if MJ piped oprah down...prohaps even Gayle at the same time.

1500x844

I’m finally doing it. Tired of all this social media distraction. Finally deleted my Facebook and unfollowed like 800 twitter and Instagram accounts. It’s a process lol

Back