Welcome To aBlackWeb

So boom...

nahhhh you was trying to be funny and trying to have a “cool” moment

shit was weak and wack but again expected

If you say so.

Let me ask you a question tho.

If you knew he was still messing with his bm and had feelings for an ex he was in a long term relationship with, did you think he was serious about a relationship when yall were talking?

im not but i hate when that yall came in with corny ass jokes. it was a decent thread until nigga started flapping their gums

so adios migross
Please accept my apologies, I'm immature and I'm working my myself. I never intentionally meant to besmirch what you built here in this thread. But I understand that, that's what I did. And for that, I once again ask for your forgiveness, but I understand if what I ask for doesnt come.

Also, i apologize if that came off a certain way. I wasn't trying to make light of your situation. I just see what could have possibly happened.

That's men for you, too concerned with being right...

Than doing right..please accept an apology for them on my behalf race. We gone do better

I only read the first page but there's two different routes I see.

If you're serious about marriage as a goal, he's prolly not the one for it. And that sucks when they check off so many things on our mental list...

My own thoughts on monogamy and marriage sway back and forth like a tree in the wind tbh... I've never wanted something and ran from something so much in my adult life, lol.

But if you're happy with the way things were then live in the moment and don't worry about defining the future with him. What will be will be.

Y'all prolly said all this already so let me go read..

i broke up with this guy weeks ago. i really liked him..... like really liked him

but he was still fucking his bm and still getting over a 5 yr relationship (with a diff woman) that ended in jan (i know serious red flags) anywho, we had a connection from the very first day was talked. we would spend hrs on the phone, we shared our location with each other ... and tbh our plans for the future were basically the same (have kids, become educators, and really enrich and support the lives of philly youth) we talked every single damn day....all day and fall asleep on the phone with each other (we both are unemployed) and we shared everything with each other but like most women, the closer we were becoming the more and more i started analyzing the situation and at the end of the day, i just wasnt satisfied so i dumped him and blocked him. like out the blue. we had been texting and laughing like normal and the next day i wrote “im just not happy and or satisfied, i have to cut this off, wish you the best peace”

:yikes1::yikes1:

im very impulsive btw lmaooo so approximately 8 days later i started to really miss him but my friends were like “ris no leave it be” so i did

fast forward to a week ago, i broke down and decided to unblock him because i was missing him like crazy. :cry:

ard so boom after unblocking him i stopped thinking about him as much butttttttttttttt today i really was missing him and what not and bam

View attachment 358967

i received this text.
now yall my heart jumped and i got all hype but i played it cool and texted back “nah i miss you too, how you been” and yall he never texted back lmaooo

:kanyecry::kanyecry2:

ok so here is my question

1. why would he text me and not say shit back?

2. i want to be just friends with him, do you think that is possible even after we fucked and have gotten close to one another?

3. should i just ignored the red flags and hope we come out as one on the other side?? (im too smart to do this but i wish i could be headass in love just once)

4. ignore him .... well he never responded sooo.... just dont talk to him every again????

(listen i know this is high key corny and high schoolish but i really saw marriage with this guy and that rarely happens for me so pls just entertain this nonsensical rant)

thanks
Lmaoo thats why i asked if he told you after he smashed cuz i knew by the answer you would be caught up in....the vapors..

Hook, line and sinker

also, it should be stated, im not pressed to have anybody. i have men that always want to take me out and want to see me. exes and newbies.

im in no rush to be married or have kids. i want it to happen on its own terms

its just hard for me like you. like romantically it takes a lot for me to wanna be with you. im overly critical over who i fall for.

ive probably dated well over 60 guys in my life (and no i did not have sex with the majority of them) but only had 2 long term relationships 1 at 21 and another at like 25 and have only connected with about 6 guys in total emotionally and mentally sooooo thats why im looking for “outside” opinions on this situation.
60 guys my nigga?

same reason you decided to break up with him in the first place. you're not satisfied, he's still fucking with other women, shit aint moving how you want it. why waste anymore time
What i always find hilarious and not just for race but almost all women have that one nigga that all standards and logic goes out the window for. They talk a good game and may even believe what they saying when it comes to the majority of men they deal with but....theres always that one...

:hahaha:

i broke up with this guy weeks ago. i really liked him..... like really liked him

but he was still fucking his bm and still getting over a 5 yr relationship (with a diff woman) that ended in jan (i know serious red flags) anywho, we had a connection from the very first day was talked. we would spend hrs on the phone, we shared our location with each other ... and tbh our plans for the future were basically the same (have kids, become educators, and really enrich and support the lives of philly youth) we talked every single damn day....all day and fall asleep on the phone with each other (we both are unemployed) and we shared everything with each other but like most women, the closer we were becoming the more and more i started analyzing the situation and at the end of the day, i just wasnt satisfied so i dumped him and blocked him. like out the blue. we had been texting and laughing like normal and the next day i wrote “im just not happy and or satisfied, i have to cut this off, wish you the best peace”

:yikes1::yikes1:

im very impulsive btw lmaooo so approximately 8 days later i started to really miss him but my friends were like “ris no leave it be” so i did

fast forward to a week ago, i broke down and decided to unblock him because i was missing him like crazy. :cry:

ard so boom after unblocking him i stopped thinking about him as much butttttttttttttt today i really was missing him and what not and bam

View attachment 358967

i received this text.
now yall my heart jumped and i got all hype but i played it cool and texted back “nah i miss you too, how you been” and yall he never texted back lmaooo

:kanyecry::kanyecry2:

ok so here is my question

1. why would he text me and not say shit back?

2. i want to be just friends with him, do you think that is possible even after we fucked and have gotten close to one another?

3. should i just ignored the red flags and hope we come out as one on the other side?? (im too smart to do this but i wish i could be headass in love just once)

4. ignore him .... well he never responded sooo.... just dont talk to him every again????

(listen i know this is high key corny and high schoolish but i really saw marriage with this guy and that rarely happens for me so pls just entertain this nonsensical rant)

thanks

5. Take these L's and k.i.m.

0a962337-4ea0-4d19-97ba-65ce0c8d8b72.gif

Hows the wife bro?
FYh-Kd.gif

Back